Danny in Amazing Spiderman movie (Easter egg?)

#1 Posted by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't be the only one who noticed this.

If any of you read the Amazing Spider-man Prelude movie comic book, you'd be introduced to a character named Danny. A friend of Peter's and Gwen, Who is also picked on by the jocks.

Now in the trailer (or movie) you'd see a sad Peter Parker after his Uncle Ben is murdered walking through the hallways in his school Midtown Science.

As he is passing through the crowd, You see a boy (Circled, Left) Who is standing in an awkward position, Looking at peter. He isn't with anyone, He isn't moving, He's just looking at this sad Peter Parker.

Now before you call me racist just because they're the same "color" I find it a bit odd that they look alike, and something just doesn't fit right if he's just a passenger

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Make sense, might be him the comic is in the same universe with the movie. Probably not an easter egg, just some extra they decided to make a character out of. A good easter egg is the shocker one during the final swing.

#3 Posted by PunyParker (12017 posts) - - Show Bio

@warewolf577: Yeah,it makes sense.....but,one thing....why would we call you racist?.....cause you notices something?....he's black,AND?!

God.....we dont need to hook up to some little things like these.....there are LOTS of jokes about Jamie Fox being a black Electro.....but they are still jokes.....c'mon chill!

#4 Posted by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey i am chill. But i'm just giving a fair warning for butthurt anti-racism people

#5 Posted by consolemaster001 (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

ho@warewolf577: How the hell did you catch that ? Oh and welcome to the vine

#6 Edited by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Hah, Eagle's eye.

Also, they look like they're even wearing the same clothes!

If you actually see it in video, As Peter is moving, he is rotating himself towards peter.

But now i'm just rambling on. I saw alot of more hidden things in the movie that im not seeing on the internet. But it's just really small details.

#7 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@warewolf577 said:

@consolemaster001: Hah, Eagle's eye.

Also, they look like they're even wearing the same clothes!

If you actually see it in video, As Peter is moving, he is rotating himself towards peter.

But now i'm just rambling on. I saw alot of more hidden things in the movie that im not seeing on the internet. But it's just really small details.

Really? Would love to hear them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.