Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

dan slott alone on ASM and 2x a month. what do you think?

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By zombietag

i'm pysched. i love dan slott and i always kinda hated the 3x a month, even though i really love the ASM title. it's been great, but 3x seems to have its fair share of filler issues and hopefully this will help that out. plus it helps my wallet a bit ;) also, i feel dan slott has a great style for spidey and i definitely feel if there's any book he should be taking over, it's this one. should be an interesting turn out and im not expecting every single issue to be amazing, but i really like slott. also love that rivera and martin will be on the book more. i honestly dont really like ramos though. guess well just have to see. 

what do you think?

Scylla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Scylla

Same here.Dan Slott is amazing and understands the "style" of how to write real spidey stories due being a spider-man fan himself too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.