Currently what is your favorite Spider-man book?

Posted by Pablo_Mablo (75 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Currently what is your favorite Spider-man book? (36 votes)

Superior Spider-man 17%
Ultimate Comics:Spider-man 17%
Scarlet Spider 42%
Avenging Spider-man 3%
Other 6%
I don't care for any of these titles 6%
There are no good spidey books out! 11%

So which spidey book is your favorite?

#1 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Scarlet Spider, but I think the next Superior Spider-man arc will be cool (Green Goblin's Return).

#2 Posted by Tohoma (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly for me it is between Scarlet Spider and Ultimate Spider-man. Superior Spidey recently left a bad taste in my mouth with the getting-rid-of-Peter's-psyche-thingy. It was Pete's little piece of soul that made the book for me. But I'll vote for Miles in this one. The next arc will be a year time-skip with Miles giving up Spider-man since his mom died and rumors are that Spider-woman will be featured a lot.

I like Scarlet Spider, but I think the next Superior Spider-man arc will be cool (Green Goblin's Return).

Green Goblin's returning next arc? Lol I bet I am one of the few people who did not know this.

#3 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma: Yeah, it was teased a few issues back, and the solicits say next issue.

#4 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I miss Peter dearly, I can't deny that the Superior Spider-Man has me hooked. Which is shocking because I never could imagine getting on board with a Doc Ock Spider-Man. But It's just fantastic.

Scarlet Spider is still really awesome though.

#5 Edited by shadowtaker (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider and Ultimate Spider-man for me i refuse to Superior Spider-man again

#6 Edited by animehunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really have one, but DEFINITELY NOT Superior Spider-man. or anything with Superior.

#7 Posted by Tohoma (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang no votes for avenging spider-man is the series that bad?

#8 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma: It's fine, but I don't like the art (personal taste, sorry!).

#9 Edited by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider because it hasn't disappointed me even a little.

#10 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma:it's really good but considering its main title is getting pissed at and Yost sole effort is not dissappointing most ppl picked scarlet spider

#11 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Avenging because at least Yost isn't trying to make fans angry and hate the main character. Plus they are really showing Ock's true intentions. Superior is just a big joke. Haven't read Scarlet Spider heard it was good though.

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Superior

#13 Edited by jourpool (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i used to love the original ultimate spiderman. but meh i vote for There are no good spidey books out

#14 Posted by CTG (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say in order:

1. Ultimate Comics Spider-Man
  2. Superior Spider-Man
  3. Scarlet Spider
#15 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Scarlet Spider because it reminds me of " Web of Spider-Man" my fav when it was "Amazing" "Spectacular" and "Web of"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.