Countdown to the release of Amazing Spider-man #700

#1 Edited by animehunter (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it might be a good idea to place a countdown timer (based on your local time (Hope it works)) to the release of 700. ( If I could, I would like to keep this to the top of the forum list until the release)

To keep it on the top of the forum list, I would like to ask if all would help in keeping it there until the release of 700. Many Thanks

#2 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man I'm so excited for this. Hope the point one isn't necessary though as I have no cash to grab it :(

#3 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, this is awesome. You rock.

#4 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

best christmas present ever.

#5 Edited by animehunter (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

15days 10hours 36minutes 30seconds to go

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

It's on a Wednesday at some point in the near future.

All I need to know. Not gonna bother to stare at a screen's ticking numbers or continually post "OMG 10.4 SECONDS CLOSER OMG."

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14722 posts) - - Show Bio

I am excited but not that much.

#9 Posted by gridde (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it's available in a lot of shops now. As such, it's also readily available online as well.

If you're fond of the Peter Parker character, I would heavily advise you download it, so that (on top of anything else) you're not annoyed about having wasted money.

#10 Posted by silverageguy (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icewolf907: Sadly,, I am afraid that icewolf is correct in his assesment that it would be better to spend the afternoon cutting yourself. For Peter parker to end his fiftieth anniversary like this is unforgiveable. What happens later is beside the point.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.