Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Carlie's pre & post investigation of Ock as SSM(Spoilers)

• 69 results
    Avatar image for captain_oblivious
    captain_oblivious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@punyparker: I think he's implied he would harm her and others. Whether he would go through with it, I don't know as Peter has always caved.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

(to go on a tangent- I forgot during this story run is when Jameson was replaced by the Chameleon. People knew he was acting strange but no one considered him being a different person)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#52  Edited By PunyParker

@captain_oblivious: Ok.But later in the arc and generally in the stories,Venom has kidnapped Peter's living parents,and he says that he doesnt want to harm them,he just wants to protect them from their son.There are lots of examples of how Michelinie shows that Venom only cares about hurting Spider-Man and only him.

Later even he understands that Peter is protecting innocents too,and he makes a deal with him....

No Caption Provided

And about JJ,i remember,but he behaves strangelly,but again he's all nerves and douchebaginess........Peter is a different person.He talks differently,he behaves differently.Peter was a nice guy,and became a jerk.JJ was a jerk and became more of a jerk.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By animehunter

Not sure what this means, but according to the December solicits, both Carlie & Mary Jane are going to be important to the Darkest Hours Arc.

by the language used I would surmise, although a bit of a leap, this might have something to do with Carlie being able expose to and Mary Jane finding out about SpOck.

Superior Spider-man 23

More with MJ! More with Carlie! More with the Green Goblin! And, after half a century, one of the most cringe-worthy moments in ALL of Spidey-history! You do NOT want to miss this one!

Superior Spider-man 24

MJ’s greatest fear!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the preview pages of Superior Spider-man #19, out October 16th, could Carlie be close to the proof she needs.

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/114/904/original/SUPSM2013019_int_LR2_00002.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/114/905/original/SUPSM2013019_int_LR2_00003.jpg

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: It's Superior Spider-Man.....she's more likely of finding alien lifeform,that discovering who Spider-Man is....

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Webhead_99

@animehunter: she's more likely of finding alien lifeform,that discovering who Spider-Man is....

I thought finding alien lifeforms was relatively easy in the Marvel Universe :O

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8008s:

The cure for cancer then.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PunyParker

@8008s said:

@punyparker said:

@animehunter: she's more likely of finding alien lifeform,that discovering who Spider-Man is....

I thought finding alien lifeforms was relatively easy in the Marvel Universe :O

Ok,then finding a single cell in Norman Osborn's body that has good intentions. :)

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By angelalfonso

@punyparker:

If memory serves me right Norman wasn’t all that bad at the beginning (greedy yes but not evil) but he was slowly corrupted by his green goblin persona. He used to love harry deeply and care for others. Maybe deep down the greedy non evil Norman lives.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

If memory serves me right Norman wasn’t all that bad at the beginning (greedy yes but not evil) but he was slowly corrupted by his green goblin persona. He used to love harry deeply and care for others. Maybe deep down the greedy non evil Norman lives.

I mean,the Goblin/Norman....he doesnt care for anything,including Harry......he said (in a Jenkins story) he would rather have Pete as his son than this "useless" boy.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PunyParker
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude......i dont see anything...(?)

Don't know what happened, although I'm seeing it happen a lot, where the text disappears when I submit the post.

All I wanted to say, is please keep on topic, because you were way of it.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

@punyparker said:

@animehunter: It's Superior Spider-Man.....she's more likely of finding alien lifeform,that discovering who Spider-Man is....

ok this really made me chuckle =) thats gotta be my major gripe with Superior is the fact nobody seems to notice a young man talking like someone born in the 50s as spiderman or peter, also does anyone else feel everything is being rushed to a quick solution just for new marvel now titles?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

Dude......i dont see anything...(?)

Don't know what happened, although I'm seeing it happen a lot, where the text disappears when I submit the post.

All I wanted to say, is please keep on topic, because you were way of it.

As long as it's Spider-Man related discussion,you dont have to be so strict.....(or me...or anyone.)

@punyparker said:

ok this really made me chuckle =) thats gotta be my major gripe with Superior is the fact nobody seems to notice a young man talking like someone born in the 50s as spiderman or peter, also does anyone else feel everything is being rushed to a quick solution just for new marvel now titles?

Ock and Pete are totally different people,and it is kinda disturbing....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool...some real f*cking developments.

Finally.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By animehunter

@punyparker:

I updated Carlie's investigation in the first post.

Although just a theory, could put a different spin to Black Cats involvement in issue #20, it could be that Carlie hires Black Cat to find even more evidence.

and

With Mary Jane cutting ties to SpOck completely, might open up the possibility that her involvement in the Darkest Hours Arc could be that she finally learns the truth from Carlie herself.

Issue 23 - More with MJ! More with Carlie

Issue 24 - MJ’s greatest fear!

And of course let's not forget, her, I'm certain, definite involvement in the upcoming Goblin Nation arc, starting Issue 26

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker:

I updated Carlie's investigation in the first post.

Although just a theory, could put a different spin to Black Cats involvement in issue #20, it could be that Carlie hires Black Cat to find even more evidence.

and

With Mary Jane cutting ties to SpOck completely, might open up the possibility that her involvement in the Darkest Hours Arc could be that she finally learns the truth from Carlie herself.

Issue 23 - More with MJ! More with Carlie

Issue 24 - MJ’s greatest fear!

And of course let's not forget, her, I'm certain, definite involvement in the upcoming Goblin Nation arc, starting Issue 26

Yes,these are formal possibilities...

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By animehunter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.