can I ask a dumb question?

#1 Posted by mistresswhiplash (9 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so to you guys this will seem dumb..Im so lost on some of your threads!! but does spidermans aunty know that he has super powers when he tells her about how it was his fault her husband died? is she saying all that stuff to make him be spider man again?

#2 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

When are you talking about? In the comics or movies? And if the comics is this regular or Ultimate Spidey?

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

mistresswhiplash says:

"ok so to you guys this will seem dumb..Im so lost on some of your threads!! but does spidermans aunty know that he has super powers when he tells her about how it was his fault her husband died? is she saying all that stuff to make him be spider man again?"

In the movie no, she doesnt know he has super powers. Thats the first movie I'm talking about.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by mistresswhiplash (9 posts) - - Show Bio

in the movie, whe nshe is moving and the other kid comes over to get his old super hero comic books

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

mistresswhiplash says:

"in the movie, whe nshe is moving and the other kid comes over to get his old super hero comic books"

I don't know myself, but in the third movie she doesn't really talk about him being Spider-Man, so maybe she didn't know in the second?

#6 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

mistresswhiplash says:

"in the movie, whe nshe is moving and the other kid comes over to get his old super hero comic books"
I would say no. She was never told or never saw him removing his mask or anything. She may be guessing he is but she wouldn't have known for sure.
#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

mistresswhiplash says:

No she doesnt know he's Spiderman when the little kid comes over and gets the comics.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

She is spiderman in the movies , it all hush hush

#9 Posted by mistresswhiplash (9 posts) - - Show Bio

thankyou for all your replies, that really helps because it was one thing that I couldn't work out and really bugged me. It was the way she looked so intently at him.

#10 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

mistresswhiplash says:

"thankyou for all your replies, that really helps because it was one thing that I couldn't work out and really bugged me. It was the way she looked so intently at him."

Aunt May is very loving, though. She always looks at him like that.

#11 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

the answer is no

stupid question lol

#12 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.