Black Story Arc?

#1 Posted by gypsz_one (8 posts) - - Show Bio

whe you try to find black suit spiderman on here or anything about the symbiotes first arrival there isnt much

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16610 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey hasn't worn the symbiote since just after battleworld it did try to take him back when Stewart Ward separated it from Brock and I assume your looking for a more recent appearance than the 90's ones.

"Back in Black" was one of the best arc's for him wearing the black suit really shows his dark side and also "Grim Hunt" he wears it again there and lays a severe beat down.

Apart from those 2 there have only been small appearance's of it lasting for about one issue eg: "Venom Through The Looking Glass" he wore it for about a day because his other costume got ripped to bits..

If your interested in the symbiotes in general you might want to read "Planet Of The Symbiotes" basically it revolves around a symbiote invasion and a team up between Venom, Spidey and Scarlet Spider:

#3 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Spidey hasn't worn the symbiote since just after battleworld it did try to take him back when Stewart Ward separated it from Brock and I assume your looking for a more recent appearance than the 90's ones.

"Back in Black" was one of the best arc's for him wearing the black suit really shows his dark side and also "Grim Hunt" he wears it again there and lays a severe beat down.

Apart from those 2 there have only been small appearance's of it lasting for about one issue eg: "Venom Through The Looking Glass" he wore it for about a day because his other costume got ripped to bits..

If your interested in the symbiotes in general you might want to read "Planet Of The Symbiotes" basically it revolves around a symbiote invasion and a team up between Venom, Spidey and Scarlet Spider:

I know this was his question, but this was actually helpful for me too. Thanks.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16610 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: No problem, glad I could help :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.