Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Best Spider-Man voice actor?

• 123 results
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Edited By PunyParker

Poll Best Spider-Man voice actor? (155 votes)

Christopher Daniel Barnes 24%
    Rino Romano 5%
    Neil Patrick Harris 5%
    Josh Keaton 46%
    Dan Gilvezan 1%
    Sean Marquette 1%
    Quinton Flynn 1%
    Mike Vaughn 0%
    Tobey Maguire 5%
    Paul Soles 1%
    James Arnold Taylor 1%
    Benjamin Diskin 0%
    Drake Bell 10%
    Sam Riegel 1%

So.....there has been a lot of them,but aonly a few made way to our heart!

Vote!!

(If you have questions about an actor,and ehat Spidey he voiced,go ahead :) )

• 
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want more participation people!!!!!!

P.S. Who voted for Tobey Maguire?...

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i totally love josh keaton, but neil patrick harris has to be the best (at least for an adult pete's voice).

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Ninjablade09

I have to go with Bell, he was great in Avengers:EMH and his work in Ultimate Spider-man is really the only reason I watch it. But who ever voted Tobey, that's funny. And if you pick Mike Vaughn, then you are picking the worst Spidey voice ever, the one from Web of Shadows. I feel Rhino Romano was best as Bats, and I'm surprised no one has picked CD Barns.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
    NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh Keaton easily, but I do like Benjamin Diskin.

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I liked Rino Romano. He seemed like the perfect fit for an older Peter Parker.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh Keaton.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Josh with respect to CDB and Rino Romano

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Chris Barnes deserves some love.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By HumanRocket

Daniel barens that's my childhood spider man. that spider-man is the reason I love super heroes. Drake bell is 2nd

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

Josh easily

Loading Video...

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh Keaton for me. He just does Spidey really well, and every time he's done him it just connects.

And also, that first image and that question go together really well too. The voice I read that in was hilarious.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joshy of cource,but @ninjablade09 as for Ultimate Spider-Man (a 15 yr old Petey) i loved Sean Marquette who voiced him in the Ultimate SM game!.....NPH is one of my fav actors and Spidey voices,but Josh is in the list,so....

Josh, Spider-Man interview.

Loading Video...

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ninjablade09

@punyparker: Guess I'm in the minority with Drake Being my favorite. In the video I like how they put Web of Shadows a game Josh doesn't voice Spidey.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker: Guess I'm in the minority with Drake Being my favorite. In the video I like how they put Web of Shadows a game Josh doesn't voice Spidey.

Only at the start...

Dude....he's good enough,but he's not from the best.....the best and most loved Spider-Man voices are:Josh Keaton,CDB,NPH and Rino Romano.....various and important Spider-Man voice-overs.Bell,also lacks a likeble appearance.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barnes for adult, Keaton for younger

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keaton. Barnes is also great. Sam Riegel was pretty decent. Wouldn't mind him continuing to do the video games if Keaton isn't gonna do them any more.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09 said:

Only at the start...

Dude....he's good enough,but he's not from the best.....the best and most loved Spider-Man voices are:Josh Keaton,CDB,NPH and Rino Romano.....various and important Spider-Man voice-overs.Bell,also lacks a likeble appearance.

Ya he hasn't had a likable appearance. Mostly because everyone hates Ultimate Spider-man and people were angry because Keaton was replaced for Avengers.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@ninjablade09 said:

Only at the start...

Ya he hasn't had a likable appearance. Mostly because everyone hates Ultimate Spider-man and people were angry because Keaton was replaced for Avengers.

But admit it,that's harch stuff.....i mean the Avengers thing was plain lame.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09 said:

@punyparker said:

@ninjablade09 said:

Only at the start...

But admit it,that's harch stuff.....i mean the Avengers thing was plain lame.

Totally. I just wish he gets his time to shine, always wanted him to be a Spidey voice. I want the next comic Spider-man game to feature him as Spider-man. Screw ASM2 game, just include the movie costumes into a well made comic game.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: i will show character and say,yes,i wouldnt mind Bell voicing Spider-Man in the next comicbook game,but i'd prefer Keaton...2nd choice Drake Bell.

ASM 2 will be a flop....we'll be here in November(when it'll be announced...probably) to discuss it again,and i promise i will be saying the same thing until i play it.....you'll all be flipping off cause you'll see the movie costume in-game and i'll be saying that "IT. WILL. SUCK."...i had TOO high expectations for ASM,and it totally dissapointed me.....when a game advertises itself as the "best Spidey game ever" dont trust it,idiot(to myself)

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: i will show character and say,yes,i wouldnt mind Bell voicing Spider-Man in the next comicbook game,but i'd prefer Keaton...2nd choice Drake Bell.

ASM 2 will be a flop....we'll be here in November(when it'll be announced...probably) to discuss it again,and i promise i will be saying the same thing until i play it.....you'll all be flipping off cause you'll see the movie costume in-game and i'll be saying that "IT. WILL. SUCK."...i had TOO high expectations for ASM,and it totally dissapointed me.....when a game advertises itself as the "best Spidey game ever" dont trust it,idiot(to myself)

I have low expectations for an ASM2 game. As much as I liked the first one, if you think about it, it was pretty bad. Still think the best Spidey game is Shattered Dimensions. But I wouldn't mind seeing the ASM 1&2 movie costumes as alternate costumes in a comic Spidey games. Hoping for a sequel to Edge of Time and Shattered Dimensions. Maybe a Ultimate (Peter) and Amazing crossover?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker said:

I have low expectations for an ASM2 game. As much as I liked the first one, if you think about it, it was pretty bad. Still think the best Spidey game is Shattered Dimensions. But I wouldn't mind seeing the ASM 1&2 movie costumes as alternate costumes in a comic Spidey games. Hoping for a sequel to Edge of Time and Shattered Dimensions. Maybe a Ultimate (Peter) and Amazing crossover?

Have you played SM2/WoS/Ultimate SM??....because ok,SM:SD wasd good,but it isnt SM2 or Ultimate......yes,ASM was plain bad.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: SM2 and Ultimate SM I have played both were good but having to do all the race challenges just to get a Peter Parker skin annoyed the crap out of me in Ultimate, and I find SM2 alright. WoS I haven't but want to looks really fun watched an evil walkthrough.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PunyParker
    Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ninjablade09

@punyparker: Plan on getting it soon. Need a new superhero free roam before Arkham Origins

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PunyParker

@ninjablade09: Plus(and dont tell anyone) ITS SPIDER-MAN!!

And change the avatar to Spidey....enough young man,you had your fun.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

JOSH!

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to know who else is voting Bell because it has 18% of the votes, so I cant be the only person.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote NPH. He does a good adult spidey and I've never seen Spectacular Spider-Man. But the guy who voiced Spider-Man the animated series and Spider-Man Unlimited in the mid-90s was good as well.

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris barnes and neil harris tie for me. Lol Tobey maguire is a live actor not a voice actor. MTV Spiderman was good. why did so many people trash it?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris barnes and neil harris tie for me. Lol Tobey maguire is a live actor not a voice actor. MTV Spiderman was good. why did so many people trash it?

Ηe voiced Spider-Man in all movie games (SM:the Movie,SM2 & SM3) so he is concidered a Spider-Man voice actor

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote NPH. He does a good adult spidey and I've never seen Spectacular Spider-Man. But the guy who voiced Spider-Man the animated series and Spider-Man Unlimited in the mid-90s was good as well.

YA KIDDING ME????? GO SEE IT ,YESTERDAY!! ( its a must for a hardcore Spidey fan.)

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I kid you not. I just haven't really had the time, I'm always busy :(

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I kid you not. I just haven't really had the time, I'm always busy :(

Its 24 episodes,sleepless nights,not shaving or eating will do the trick! :P

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Hahaha. SSM was only one season? So many people rave about it though o.O

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Hahaha. SSM was only one season? So many people rave about it though o.O

2 accually....but ask anyone,it was the best we've ever seen,and it was only 2 seasons!

clonesaga2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By clonesaga2099

Rino Romano, in my personal opinion he's best for Peter as an adult. I'm a little surprised that no one has voted for Paul Soles. He did a great job!

I see more people like Drake Bell than Rino Romano...

What kind of horrible universe have I stepped into? Just kidding, they're free to have their own opinions.

MrGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drake Bell? Fucking kill me.

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL I cant believe anyone voted for Drake Bell XD.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool Drake Bell for second, 2nd, secnd place!

MOKOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paperdemon: Marvel/Disney's social media department definitely takes part in these polls. If you go look at IMDB's ratings, Spectacular is only a few tenths of a point over USM, and that's largely due to a ton of one star ratings that showed up when USM came out. Spectacular used to be rated in the high 9's and now it's sitting at the mid 7s.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barnes was my childhood spidey so his voice will always be my favorite. I especially liked how he yelled MARYJAANNNEE! And I know I am in the vast minority here but I didn't like spectacular Spider-man so in effect I never got into Keaton's voice.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as i love NPH,i cant believe he's leaving Chris Barnes behind.....everyone liked SOOOO much the New animated series and his performance in Shattered Dimensions that voted him?....

@mokok said:

@paperdemon: Marvel/Disney's social media department definitely takes part in these polls. If you go look at IMDB's ratings, Spectacular is only a few tenths of a point over USM, and that's largely due to a ton of one star ratings that showed up when USM came out. Spectacular used to be rated in the high 9's and now it's sitting at the mid 7s.

Probably.....people liked this show too much,and hate Ultimate too much too.....it's not possible,for average Spider-Man fans,who know how to use the internet,or the computer in general,to vote Ultimate so much.....its meant for 8 yr olds,and only Bendis had the gut to admit it.

Avatar image for spidermonkey2099
    spidermonkey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

I like Chris Barnes the best. NPH is a close second though.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I went on the Spider-man ride in Universal Orlando, and the voice of Spider-man (Chris Edgerly I believe is his name) is now my favorite voice, wish I could hear more from him. Too bad I already voted and he isn't on the list.

Loading Video...

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris barnes because i grew up on the 90's spider-man show, josh keaton 2nd.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

So I went on the Spider-man ride in Universal Orlando, and the voice of Spider-man (Chris Edgerly I believe is his name) is now my favorite voice, wish I could hear more from him. Too bad I already voted and he isn't on the list.

Loading Video...

I remember going on this! the best...ride...ever!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.