Best Spider-man titles

#1 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fairly new to Spider-man and I was wondering what the best titles were any suggestions?

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Start with Big Time, read Spider Island and then Ends of the Earth, and you should be caught up with today's series.

#3 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e said:

Start with Big Time, read Spider Island and then Ends of the Earth, and you should be caught up with today's series.

No One Dies was the last great Spider-Man arc. I'd check out Reign, cool story not new but kinda Spidey's DKR.

#4 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

The Clone Saga......just kidding.

#5 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Titles or stories?

#6 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

Titles or stories?

Both.

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in Black.

#8 Edited by ProfessorMario (21 posts) - - Show Bio

The best Spider-Man stories out there that every Spider-Man fan needs to get the perfect description of the wall-crawler has to be the Clone Saga, Sins Past, and One More Day. There no other Spider-Man titles that have received as much fantastic fan-feedback as these titles.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.