Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Best Spider-man Last Battle Scene With Villain

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Best Spider-man Last Battle Scene With Villain (21 votes)

Spider-man 1 - Spidey Vs Green Goblin 33%
    Spider-man 2 - Spider-man Vs Doc Ock 24%
    Spider-man 3 - Spider-man Vs Venom And Sand-Man 0%
    The Amazing Spider-man - Spider-man Vs Lizard 10%
    The Amazing Spider-man 2 - Spidey Vs Electro 10%
    The Amazing Spider-man 2 - Spidey Vs Green Goblin 19%
    The Amazing Spider-man 2 - Spidey Vs Rhino 5%

Spider-man 1

Spidey Vs Green Goblin

Spider-man 2

Spidey Vs Doc Ock

Spider-man 3

Spidey Vs Venom And Sand-man

Amazing Spider-man 1

Spidey Vs Lizard

Amazing Spider-man 2

Spidey Vs Electro

Spidey Vs Green Goblin (Watch If You Want Spoilers About The Famous Comic Plot Adapted For The Film)

Spidey Vs Rhino

• 
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you guys think

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Ninjablade09

I voted Spider-Man vs Green Goblin (SM1) but I'm going to give my thoughts on all of them.

Green Goblin (SM) - It's easily the most brutal of all of them. It showed the brutality of these two's relationship. But I didn't vote it because of the fight, I voted it because of the last couple lines. "I have a father. His name was Ben Parker." and "Don't tell Harry." This specific scene with the recreation of the Goblin's original death from ASM #122 was the first death scene I had seen in a movie. I was only 3 at the time. It didn't leave a negative effect, it was tragic, and still is when I watch it today.

Doc Ock (SM2)- Very underwhelming, but excusable after the awesome Train Fight

Venom and Sandman (SM3)- Quite boring to be honest. There wasn't really a lot of actual fighting.

Lizard (TASM)- This was a very different one. I don't know how to express my feelings really. There was a lot of right and a lot of wrong. The right was the quick pace, death of Captain Stacy, and fighting style from Spidey especially the part where he webs the building and pulls himself up over the edge to kick Lizard. Bad, was short and looked cartoony at times. But I can excuse the shortness due to the sense of urgency.

Electro (TASM2)- Visually the best looking one. But was to short, and Spidey tanked Electro's electricity which bothered me a bit. Though the "I hate this song" has hilarious.

Green Goblin (TASM2)- This was a close second place, I almost went with this one because it had the most sense of danger. I was on the edge of my seat, and when the death of gwen happened my heart stopped. It's easily my favorite Spidey story, and for it to be adapted almost flawlessly was great. The sound design for the Goblin's glider was awesome. The fight itself was great. Well choreographed, and I really didn't care that it was almost all CGI. Spidey bouncing off the walls doing his best to keep Gwen safe only to actually be the one to kill her. It's funny, Gwen never wouldn't have died that way had Peter not kicked Harry of the glider.

Rhino (TASM2)- This isn't even actually a fight, so I'll give my opinion about what happens right before it. Easily the most emotional. Peter watching Gwen's speech was great. I loved it. When he is holding the mask and just staring at it was the moment you realize this is who he is. It reminded me of the scene when Peter pulls the old suit out from under his bed in Spider-Man 3, but it was done much better. It's something it was as great as when Peter regains his powers back after Doc captures MJ in Spider-Man 2 but not as fast paced. It was slower and took it's time. it was going for a different effect, it was supposed to be more emotional as told through Garfield performance when Spidey appears behind the boy. The only thing that could have made the scene better was if the little boy was Jack from ASM, but that kid might have been to old by the time they were filming as you can see with Max Charles as young Peter. "Hey Spider-Man."

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Anjales_II

I actually voted for the Ock fight, but I counted the train fight, but if it doesn't count, then I go for the Goblin fight from SM1.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Glad to see the majority going with the Willem Defoe Goblin v Spiderman fight, truly epic.

That said, Doc Ock was probably the better villain overall, I mean he was the only one who truly put Spiderman down in a movie.

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

Glad to see the majority going with the Willem Defoe Goblin v Spiderman fight, truly epic.

That said, Doc Ock was probably the better villain overall, I mean he was the only one who truly put Spiderman down in a movie.

i voted for spidey vs electro

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Spider-Man vs Green Goblin (SM1) but I'm going to give my thoughts on all of them.

Green Goblin (SM) - It's easily the most brutal of all of them. It showed the brutality of these two's relationship. But I didn't vote it because of the fight, I voted it because of the last couple lines. "I have a father. His name was Ben Parker." and "Don't tell Harry." This specific scene with the recreation of the Goblin's original death from ASM #122 was the first death scene I had seen in a movie. I was only 3 at the time. It didn't leave a negative effect, it was tragic, and still is when I watch it today.

Doc Ock (SM2)- Very underwhelming, but excusable after the awesome Train Fight

Venom and Sandman (SM3)- Quite boring to be honest. There wasn't really a lot of actual fighting.

Lizard (TASM)- This was a very different one. I don't know how to express my feelings really. There was a lot of right and a lot of wrong. The right was the quick pace, death of Captain Stacy, and fighting style from Spidey especially the part where he webs the building and pulls himself up over the edge to kick Lizard. Bad, was short and looked cartoony at times. But I can excuse the shortness due to the sense of urgency.

Electro (TASM2)- Visually the best looking one. But was to short, and Spidey tanked Electro's electricity which bothered me a bit. Though the "I hate this song" has hilarious.

Green Goblin (TASM2)- This was a close second place, I almost went with this one because it had the most sense of danger. I was on the edge of my seat, and when the death of gwen happened my heart stopped. It's easily my favorite Spidey story, and for it to be adapted almost flawlessly was great. The sound design for the Goblin's glider was awesome. The fight itself was great. Well choreographed, and I really didn't care that it was almost all CGI. Spidey bouncing off the walls doing his best to keep Gwen safe only to actually be the one to kill her. It's funny, Gwen never wouldn't have died that way had Peter not kicked Harry of the glider.

Rhino (TASM2)- This isn't even actually a fight, so I'll give my opinion about what happens right before it. Easily the most emotional. Peter watching Gwen's speech was great. I loved it. When he is holding the mask and just staring at it was the moment you realize this is who he is. It reminded me of the scene when Peter pulls the old suit out from under his bed in Spider-Man 3, but it was done much better. It's something it was as great as when Peter regains his powers back after Doc captures MJ in Spider-Man 2 but not as fast paced. It was slower and took it's time. it was going for a different effect, it was supposed to be more emotional as told through Garfield performance when Spidey appears behind the boy. The only thing that could have made the scene better was if the little boy was Jack from ASM, but that kid might have been to old by the time they were filming as you can see with Max Charles as young Peter. "Hey Spider-Man."

i saw spider-man 1 (from 2002) when i was 4

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I've voted Spider-Man vs Lizard. The first films feel a little dated, the overall style makes them look older than they are. The Electro fight's okay but it doesn't stand out for me. I'm not a fan of the new Green Goblin outfit and I didn't really find Gwen's death that emotional. Finally, the Rhino fight didn't really show Spidey battling the villain so I can't say this was the best.

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've voted Spider-Man vs Lizard. The first films feel a little dated, the overall style makes them look older than they are. The Electro fight's okay but it doesn't stand out for me. I'm not a fan of the new Green Goblin outfit and I didn't really find Gwen's death that emotional. Finally, the Rhino fight didn't really show Spidey battling the villain so I can't say this was the best.

i voted for spidey v electro but i can see why you thought the lizard fight was cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.