Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Best Runs/Issues to Collect?

Silt44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silt44

Howdy Folks,

Just wondering if anyone could offer some good Spidey runs/issues to collect. I have all the current issues from the past 2-3 years, so am looking for older than that.

Also, I've collected a bunch of random runs from the '90s (mostly Clone Saga stuff). What I was wondering if there were any titular runs/issues that I should add to my collection, something like Kraven's Last Hunt (which is on my list to pick up).

Anything with a really good cover would be interesting as well for the selection I hang on my wall.

Also, I wouldn't mind looking for some other decent runs/issues of Batman, I have very few issues there (The Dark Knight Returns run and some of the Knight Quest/Fall/Whatever).

Thanks!

Avatar image for jigglyjiggletowns
    JigglyJiggletowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JigglyJiggletowns

Ultimate Spidey, Torment, Kraven's last hunt, obviously the first 100 with Stan/Jack and Steve.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

The Gauntlet and The Grim Hunt are well worth a read

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.