Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Best job Peter has ever had?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

What is the Best job Peter has ever had?

In my opinion the best job Peter has had is when he worked for horizon labs.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Teacher in the JMS era.

Other canons: Working for the NYPD as a forensic consultant in MC2.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By amazingfantasy

Horizon Labs so far imo.

The teacher job comes in second.

CEO Peter in third but he's a little behind when compared to the other two, even so it has the potential to be surpass them imo. It's too soon to say.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Probably Horizon Labs. The place truly let Peter show off his potential as a scientist.

His time as a teacher comes as a close second, tho.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kiba

I agree with zarius

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horizon is #1, with CEO being a close second. Forensic scientist is a distant third, with all others being far behind.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's kind of hard to top ceo. this one of course.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan said:

it's kind of hard to top ceo. this one of course.

I preferred Peter as a scientist, But i do like him as a CEO

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

When he worked as a photographer

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By The_Waffle

Being a teacher easily, he got to work with students he could once relate to, the stories worked well with the occupation because they were grounded and street levelly.

I would have loved to see him progress in the field of educating by becoming an ESU lecturer or something, who did some research on the side

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO, that was the worst job Peter ever had. I'm sure you'd agree that keeping one of the smartest men in the world as a freaking freelance photographer is not a good idea, or very logical.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zarius

@blackspidey2099 said:
    @kidchipotle said:

IMO, that was the worst job Peter ever had. I'm sure you'd agree that keeping one of the smartest men in the world as a freaking freelance photographer is not a good idea, or very logical.

The one thing that's kind of unsettling about the daily strip is Peter looks so much visibly older in that..and yet he's still a photographer. MJ takes care of the bills through plays and b-movies, but the fact he's somewhat content with that life would sorta depress the hell out of some eventually.

I don't mind it of course because I prefer Peter having an ordinary life...but I wish he'd try and at least ATTEMPT to extend his reach. As it stands, MJ is the only one who really does anything close to this.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: like I've said in previous posts it's all about energy and how he focuses it. Yes he could do anything, get his phd invent a super doodads that fixes global warming or whatever but he CHOOSES to spent all of his time being spiderman. Being a photographer was just a way to make enough for a roof and food while being a flexible enough job so he could put on the webs and save the day whenever the need arose.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius said:
    @blackspidey2099 said:
    @kidchipotle said:

The one thing that's kind of unsettling about the daily strip is Peter looks so much visibly older in that..and yet he's still a photographer. MJ takes care of the bills through plays and b-movies, but the fact he's somewhat content with that life would sorta depress the hell out of some eventually.

I don't mind it of course because I prefer Peter having an ordinary life...but I wish he'd try and at least ATTEMPT to extend his reach. As it stands, MJ is the only one who really does anything close to this.

I know, it's why anything is better than a photographer IMO. I mean, I hate to lose the cast of the Bugle, but it's a worthy sacrifice IMO.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Peter has photographer, alwaysy wished he did more with it. I think all of Peter jobs were cool and a good fit for him.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spider11211

I would say the best job Peter ever had was from Mary Jane....or maybe the Black Cat :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.