Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17240 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Back in Black

mcauburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mcauburn

Does anybody here own the Back in Black oversized hardcover? I've been looking on the internet to see which issues it collects and some say there is one hardcover that collects every issue (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0785129049/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0WW0F0RS13E4N7QEYFVE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549767&pf_rd_i=468294) but some say that it is split between 2 hardcovers (http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=39842). Is the solicitation just wrong, or is there really one hardcover that collects every issue?

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VeganDiet

@mcauburn: Well the picture in that Amazon link only lists the creative teams for Friendly Neighborhood and Amazing Spider-man story arcs. I have a hardcover with that same cover and it only has the Back in Black arcs from FN and ASM as well, so I think that amazon solicitation is wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.