Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Are these trades the same?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I've been looking at two trades and am interested in buying them both. However, I don't know if the contents within these two trades are the same comics in each trade or have some of only have some of the same issues within the trades. The trades are: The Complete Ben Reilly Epic and The Complete Clone Saga Epic.

Any info would help since it'll determine if I buy both or just one. Thanks viners.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jasonhawke

Errrr....

I hear that they're both pretty dumb stories.... So I cannot really tell you to buy either.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont listen to him everyone has a taste for different stories, I say head out to your LCS flip thought it see if you like what you see

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I may not be correct about this, but I think the Ben Reilly Epic takes place after the Clone Saga. If you're not sure, just look at what issues each trade collects.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't think so...there were a couple of books that changed over to Scarlet Spider books for a while during and right after the Clone Saga before he became Spider-man and then the books where he was Spider-man...pretty sure that those wouldn't be included in the Clone Saga book

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: uh i think it was sensational scarlet spider web of scarlet spider and ......hmm i think one or two more someone else give me a hand i dont have my books with me =p

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@danhimself: uh i think it was sensational scarlet spider web of scarlet spider and ......hmm i think one or two more someone else give me a hand i dont have my books with me =p

Spectacular Scarlet Spider and The Amazing Scarlet Spider as well

I think those were the 4 different Spider-man books at the time...that's right Spider-man had 4 ongoing at one time

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: As far as I know, the Clone Saga Epic books (there are 5 of them) are followed by the Ben Reilly Epics, so instead of getting The Complete Ben Reilly Epic you should just pick up the first two Clone Saga ones and then continue from there when you get the money or whatever since it can get expensive.

I believe The Complete Ben Reilly Epic Book 1 is basically The Complete Clone Saga Epic Book 6 and so on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.