Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Anybody else wish he could have kept the Iron Spidey suit?

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MUTANT413

That was a cool look for him.

No Caption Provided
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

He looked even more like a gimp.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Erik

I actually liked it. It was different and gave him a whole repertoire of abilities. 

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Calvin
    erik said:
    "I actually liked it. It was different and gave him a whole repertoire of abilities. "
    I liked that.
    Spider-man needs to get new gadget. Webs, cameras and spider-tracers are cool, but I need something NEW!
    spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spider2dfly

Its my most favorite Spider-Man costume. Think of the Iron Spider costume as a amalgamation of villains he fought in the past.

• Waldoes (Doc Ock tentacles/Scorpion's tail)
    • Liquid metal nano-fiber (Symbiote's abilities such as camouflage, morphing, etc)

If anyone wants to know more of the costume, click here
    ~Clover~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ~Clover~

Oh yes the Iron Spidey was awesome :D

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Methos

yeah, i loved the iron suit... it made for a really interesting dynamic between Spiderman and Iron Man

M

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

It was koool, but he just didnt seem like my friendly neighborhood spider-man.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself

i loved the suit but the problem i had with it then was...why were there 3 waldoes? shouldn't there have only 2? i mean he's spider-man so if you count his arms and legs and add in 2 waldoes he would have 6 legs like a spider...but for some odd reason iron man made the suit with 3....and tony's supposed to be a genius

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Calvin
    danhimself said:
    "i loved the suit but the problem i had with it then was...why were there 3 waldoes? shouldn't there have only 2? i mean he's spider-man so if you count his arms and legs and add in 2 waldoes he would have 6 legs like a spider...but for some odd reason iron man made the suit with 3....and tony's supposed to be a genius"
    Lol
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
    danhimself said:
    "i loved the suit but the problem i had with it then was...why were there 3 waldoes? shouldn't there have only 2? i mean he's spider-man so if you count his arms and legs and add in 2 waldoes he would have 6 legs like a spider...but for some odd reason iron man made the suit with 3....and tony's supposed to be a genius"

well actualy it was suposed to have 4 waldoes,making 8 legs like a Spider (Spiders and Scorpions haves 8 legs),but i get what you mean
    Peterobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Peterobe

it was cool. although I still like the black spidey suit.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By danhimself
    Matezoide said:
    "danhimself said:

well actualy it was suposed to have 4 waldoes,making 8 legs like a Spider (Spiders and Scorpions haves 8 legs),but i get what you mean"
    i always get confused with that bit of 1st grade knowledge
    MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MUTANT413
    danhimself said:
    "Matezoide said:
    "danhimself said:

well actualy it was suposed to have 4 waldoes,making 8 legs like a Spider (Spiders and Scorpions haves 8 legs),but i get what you mean"
    "

Don't worry, dude. It happens to all of us. :)
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matezoide2
    MUTANT413 said:
    "danhimself said:
    "Matezoide said:
    "danhimself said:

"

Don't worry, dude. It happens to all of us. :)"
    yeah me too,i hate when that happens
    ;)
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By SUNMAN

Spidey needs to get his own place, so he can actually have a place to store all his suites. Iron Spidey was better they need to bring it back. First they removed his upgraade, than they took away his cool new suit. Spidey needs to give Spidey a break, nothing has gone his way for the last 2 years

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MUTANT413
    SUNMAN said:
    "Spidey needs to get his own place, so he can actually have a place to store all his suites. Iron Spidey was better they need to bring it back. First they removed his upgraade, than they took away his cool new suit. Spidey needs to give Spidey a break, nothing has gone his way for the last 2 years"

Hardly anything at all has gone his way... ever.
    We need a change of pace. It would be nice to see something good happen in Peter's life that actually stays good (meaning: it never turns on him, dies, turns out to be part of a sadistic plot masterminded by the Green Goblin, or gets totally erased from existance by Mephisto).
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SUNMAN
    MUTANT413 said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Spidey needs to get his own place, so he can actually have a place to store all his suites. Iron Spidey was better they need to bring it back. First they removed his upgraade, than they took away his cool new suit. Spidey needs to give Spidey a break, nothing has gone his way for the last 2 years"

Hardly anything at all has gone his way... ever.
    We need a change of pace. It would be nice to see something good happen in Peter's life that actually stays good (meaning: it never turns on him, dies, turns out to be part of a sadistic plot masterminded by the Green Goblin, or gets totally erased from existance by Mephisto)."
    well said. But until One More Day Spidey had a few things going his way. In fact before Civil War, spidey seemed like he was finally getting everything he deserved, but than Marvel decided "Oh no a happy Peter Parker we cannot have that." Civil War, where he gets beat down switches sides. Loses his awesome Iron Spidey suit. Aunt May gets shot. Than OMD.  Thank you marvel! (sarcasm)
    spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spider2dfly

I think that MARVEL created the Iron Spider costume to pave the way for the Scarlet Spiders. The readers thought that they're cool and all because of the Iron Spider costume, but still not cool enough against the origianl Spider-Man. So they decided to kill them one by one. But hey, that's what I think in all of this..

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SUNMAN
    MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MUTANT413
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SUNMAN
    AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By AllNewOverseer

The Stark Armor is my third favorite spidey costume. I seriously hope Marvel brings it back as a way of giving Spidey some extra firepower shout he ever need it.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DEGRAAF

ive never liked spidey really, he jsut seems second rate to me. but i would definitely get more in to his comics if he stuck with that costumes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.