any answers for my idea called Jump - Man as his New Enemy ?

#1 Posted by Kazuma14 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause I'm thinking about creating a New Villain called Jump Man and He's a New Enemy for Spider - Man .

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

Joking answer: Put him in overalls with a big mustache.

In all seriousness: Sure, he could be interesting. You could give him powers similar to Bellamy, from One Piece. In case you're unfamiliar: He can jump, and then bounce off something else, constantly accelerating as long as he continues to land on his feet and rebound. Make him fast enough, and he could be a real challenge for Spidey.

Spidey often fights people just as strong if not stronger than himself, he rarely fights people just as fast and agile as himself, which is how he beats others in strength. Against this 'Jump-man', he'd face an altogether different kind of threat. Though I'd have to recommend a different name. Perhaps 'Rebound'? Or 'Launch'? 'Takeoff'? 'Velocity'?

#3 Edited by Kazuma14 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith:

Hm , Okay , I'll think about it .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.