Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Anna Maria Speculation, Possible Spoilers.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maddpanda531

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v7WloEAWiyE/UoOxS4G9MfI/AAAAAAAAAOc/KZegE0GtNTo/s1600/BBBBBB.jpg

Please keep in mind that this is probably just me reading way too much into a small detail.

Okay, now on to the topic at hand. So on the cover to SSM 28, some of the title's cast (Spider-Man, the Spider-minions and Spider-Bots, and Anna Maria making up Team Spider-Man) is featured as prices on a chess board, with Green Goblin playing the game. Anna Maria's piece is the only Team Spider-Man piece on the board, but it's knocked over. I'm afraid this might be foreshadowing something terrible. Ever since her introduction, I've loved Anna Maria, but I've wondered what would happen to her once Peter came back? Like, I seriously doubt they'd still be together. But I've pushed the thought to the back of my mind, not wanting to think about it. Until now, that is. She better not end up as "The Superior Gwen Stacy". Dan Slott, I swear, if you hurt Anna Maria, I will be very upset with you. Not upset enough to stop reading, of course, I'm too in love with this series to ever quit it. But upset, nonetheless.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

What if Anna Maria becomes the new Doc Ock.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: Old News

We talked about it on the superior threat not long ago

Avatar image for noteworthington
    Noteworthington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Noteworthington

@angelalfonso said:

@maddpanda531: Old News

We talked about it on the superior threat not long ago

Yes, but that thread is mostly illegible scrawling and folks screaming about how they hate a series that they can't help but comment on.

Good luck finding a discussion amidst all of that.

=)

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: I noticed the same thing on the chess board too. She would probably die, leading Ock to go insane and start killing people

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@teerack said:

Like, Otto transfers his mind into her body, and Peter regains control of his?

I suppose it's possible. If he has the technology to put his mind into someone elses' body, he could potentially take on anyones' identity.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Personally I think Anna will slowly but surely become Doc Ock's one true moral compass and in turn she will help him realize that he absolutely has to find a way to bring Peter back. I'm not saying I want this to happen as I'm greatly enjoying the series. I just think it would have a lot more weight if he sacrifices his consciousness for the sake of the one woman he loves.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Like, Otto transfers his mind into her body, and Peter regains control of his?

I suppose it's possible. If he has the technology to put his mind into someone elses' body, he could potentially take on anyones' identity.

No I meant more like her hating Peter when he kills Doc Ock to push him out of his own body.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@teerack: Oh, so more like in an arch-nemesis sense rather than literally becoming him?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Oh, so more like in an arch-nemesis sense rather than literally becoming him?

Yeah I just meant the new Doc Ock.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.