Amazing Spiderman Game

Posted by Master_Thief (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it Amazing? AND no spoilers

#1 Posted by Bluefox170 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it is :] playing it right now.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13470 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. Tis good stuff.

#3 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

The gameplay is good. Story is lacking.

#4 Posted by War Killer (20359 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a fun game, better than previous movie-based games.

#5 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea its alright, i prefer web of shadows though.

#6 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

Yea its alright, i prefer web of shadows though.

Web of Shadows was AWESOME.

#7 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@spartan92 said:

Yea its alright, i prefer web of shadows though.

Web of Shadows was AWESOME.

haha yea, this Spiderman game seems too easy and i think the webslinging in WOS was much better.

#8 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

@spiderbuck said:

@spartan92 said:

Yea its alright, i prefer web of shadows though.

Web of Shadows was AWESOME.

haha yea, this Spiderman game seems too easy and i think the webslinging in WOS was much better.

Are you able to chain attacks between villains like in WOS?

#9 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

Yea its alright, i prefer web of shadows though.

Every body on this planet does, but we should be happy it's not another Shattered Dimensions or Edge of Time.

#10 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: well kinda, im not that far in the game so i dont know if there is any upgrade for huge combos.

#11 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@spartan92 said:

Yea its alright, i prefer web of shadows though.

Every body on this planet does, but we should be happy it's not another Shattered Dimensions or Edge of Time.

yea true, it's definitely a rent not a buy.

#12 Posted by RoboShark (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone played the Wii version?

#13 Edited by TheTimShow (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Bruce Campbell narrarate? :) *crosses fingers* He was hilarious in the previous Spider-Man movie based games. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8is_V01XZMo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.