Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Amazing Spiderman Full Run Attempt

SamAndMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SamAndMax

Hi

New to the spider-boards, i think im coming to regard amazing spidermans to something of a fine aged wine. Not a big marvel reader but i got hooked on the michelinie/mcfarlane run and it has me thinking about going after the full set (1-.690?)

i have almost 100 already. has anyone ever done it? ever tried? how long did it take? did you go after all high grades, low grades or mix and match?

thanks

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BringnIt

I did it digitally.

SamAndMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SamAndMax

skleesh, so the art of collection really is dead isnt it.

hail the new generation of comic readers, long may you wallow in your digital corpulence

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By PunyParker

@BringnIt: Me too digitally.....sit on your balcone with something to eat and drink,with your Laptop on the table and....enjoy yourself reading Parker stories!!!

Thats what i do!

@SamAndMax: And no....it isnt dead (for me) i buy comics....just i have Ultimate(1-128) and Amazing(1-652) on my laptop....but i buy comicbooks occasionally!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.