Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Amazing Spider-Man Game: The Rhino

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By SpidermanWins

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-amazing-spider-man-game/Rhino

Click the link to see The Amazing Spider-Man Game's more animalistic Rhino defined. Be sure to watch the trailer there too.

No Caption Provided

Their take on Rhino really makes you think of what they're doing with the Lizard and the like. Rhino is way more bestial and it doesn't look like he can talk either. By the description of his character, looks like the game's event take place after the movie. That would make sense too. Looks like Spider-Man is getting to be more of a biological chronicle in the game. It gives you a sense of the game's focus in character style too. The combat actually looks really nice too. Apparently there are takedowns (taking advice from Batman's recent games hmm?). Spidey can even web people up in little cocoons and hang them from the ceiling (looks like a stealth attack). And, thankfully, it looks like Spidey isn't just fighting robots. So there you have it. Be sure to check out that link. Oh! And we also have the official release date for the game which is July 3rd this year.

No Caption Provided
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

Awesome, I've always liked Rhino, this game looks like it may be on par with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game.

I feel like the new Spider-Man series is going to get pretty biological. I'm betting Osborn takes a serum related to what Dr. Connors takes near the end of this movie or in the sequel, and I'm betting they go Ultimate Goblin (but hopefully not).

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpidermanWins

@The_Tree said:

Awesome, I've always liked Rhino, this game looks like it may be on par with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game.

I feel like the new Spider-Man series is going to get pretty biological. I'm betting Osborn takes a serum related to what Dr. Connors takes near the end of this movie or in the sequel, and I'm betting they go Ultimate Goblin (but hopefully not).

Yeah, I don't really want ultimate Goblin either for a movie. But from the looks of where this is going they may... but I see them still having the glider for a movie.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

This game is definitely progressing a lot better than I thought it would.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Gambit1024

Oh, I like it.

And for the Goblin, I could honestly see them go either way. Personally, I think the crazy Goblin from 616 is a lot scarier than the Hulk-like Ultimate Goblin. Hopefully we'll never get the Power Ranger one again.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gambit1024 said:

Oh, I like it.

And for the Goblin, I could honestly see them go either way. Personally, I think the crazy Goblin from 616 is a lot scarier than the Hulk-like Ultimate Goblin. Hopefully we'll never get the Power Ranger one again.

LOL, Green Power ran- err... I mean Goblin.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Deranged Midget said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Oh, I like it.

LOL, Green Power ran- err... I mean Goblin.

lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Gambit1024 said:

Oh, I like it.

yeah, Hulk Goblin is just terrible, never understood that move.

there was supposed to be a scary monstrous looking Goblin in the first movie but it was changed...I believe there is screen test footage of it on the internet, pretty creepy stuff
    RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By RoboShark

I liked Shattered Dimensions, hopefully this is something on that level or better.

Avatar image for death_certificate
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: You mean this one?

Also count me as double for 616 goblin hopefully showing up in any of the sequels.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Death Certificate: thats it
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Gambit1024

@cattlebattle said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Oh, I like it.

yeah, Hulk Goblin is just terrible, never understood that move. there was supposed to be a scary monstrous looking Goblin in the first movie but it was changed...I believe there is screen test footage of it on the internet, pretty creepy stuff

I've seen it. It looked pretty cool, and they could definitely pull it off today (as opposed to back in 2002). I don't have a problem with Hulk Goblin, but I prefer 616 Goblin all the way.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CrimsonCake

Rhino could have been a potential villain for the Amazing spider-man 2.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#14  Edited By TheCannon

@The_Tree said:

It will be the exact same gameplay as Spider-man:Shattered Dimensions and Spdier-man: Edge of Time. However, it will be an open world game. So, it is not like X-men Origins: Wolverine at all.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By the_tree

@TheCannon said:

@The_Tree said:

It will be the exact same gameplay as Spider-man:Shattered Dimensions and Spider-man: Edge of Time. However, it will be an open world game. So, it is not like X-men Origins: Wolverine at all.

You misinterpreted me, I'm comparing their quality as games based on comic book movies, not comparing their gameplay.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#16  Edited By TheCannon

Oh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.