Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Amazing Spider-Man

samstersos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By samstersos

The new movie looks amazing, but the game looks even better, what does anyone else have to say?

StuckOnEuropa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By StuckOnEuropa

I'll see it when it comes out on DVD

kamakazi152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kamakazi152

I'll probably go to the theaters to see it (2D), but I'm not half as excited about it as I am The Dark Knight Rises.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RoboShark

Hope it translates well on wii.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RedOwl_1

@kamakazi152 said:

I'll probably go to the theaters to see it (2D), but I'm not half as excited about it as I am The Dark Knight Rises.

I'm otherwise (ASM>TDKR) I'm ashamed of this because I'm a HUGE Batman fan...... BUT OH MY LORD JUST LOOKS SO.......AMAZING!?! DANG IT IT'S GONNA BE SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT (and DKR just gonna be a epic, kinda depressing, probably very dark ending D: I don't like my Batman THAT dark, till Nolan's movies are very good)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.