Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Amazing Spider-Man #4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

ConquestComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ConquestComics

Ok guys so I just want to give a formal heads up that my shop, Conquest Comics...will be doing an exclusive store variant for the Amazing Spider-Man #4. We are actually going to be doing 2 covers as of now. A regular color and a b&w. the artist is J Scott Campbell and the variant will feature good ol Black Cat. This issue is very significant as it is supposed to feature the first appearance of Silk whom Marvel is touting as a fairly big deal. These WILL sell out. I hope to have some rough art to show soon. I saw the concept and it looks fantastic. Just waiting on a little more finished version and the ok that I can show it before doing so. While its not our first exclusive ( we have done a few Funko Pops ) This is our first variant cover comic our store has done so while its nerve wracking and costs a fortune, I'm confident in it. As of now the release date is July 16th...just in time for SDCC! I might have some there as well but not positive yet so if you are interested in getting them signed or sketched by Campbell at con (I'm assuming he will be there as he usually is) then order. Also I CANNOT guarantee 9.8's. I will do the very best in picking out excellent copies but I can only send what they send me. Print runs are very limited. I look forward to servicing you guys and getting those interested something pretty awesome. Thanks a ton guys.You can pre order both copies from the link below.....Chris

http://conquestcomics.com/shop/

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kewl...

ConquestComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HEY GUYS...So last night Campbell posted the image and link to our site....it completely crashed and died. Lol. Our webmaster basically quit on us leaving us forced to get a new site in a hurry. If you want em...the new link is below. The actual domain will be added in a few weeks once all orders from the old system are shipped...but for now we have a shopify address.....works fine though. Thanks for your support. If by any chance you posted the old link anywhere...if you would be so kind as to post the new one...it would be much appreciated. Still going through pm's as well.....so hang in there if you sent me a message..thx a ton guys. Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.