Amazing Spider-Man #273

#1 Posted by st0nnec0ld (25 posts) - - Show Bio

For anyone who hasn't read Amazing Spider-Man #273, this will contain spoilers.

WARNING!!! My English sucks.

In Amazing Spider-Man #273, Puma's tribe sees(by some weird tribe methods) some great danger from the beyond(which is the Beyonder). So they call Puma and tell him to kill the danger from beyond. They tell him to team up with Spider-Man. In New York(or whatever city Spider-Man stays in...) there are some guys giving out some buttons or something, which is about Cosmic Oneness(some sort of religion created by the Beyonder).

Puma and Spider-Man go and try to find him but Spidey soon leaves saying that it's impossible to beat the Beyonder. Then, Puma runs into Beyonder. Beyonder says that it is impossible to kill him...maybe some other stuff like that, and sends Puma to Japan because he was planning on doing some business with Japan before his tribe called him.

Puma goes back to America, to Spider-Man, and tells him that they should team up again and give everything they've got to beat him. Peter says its impossible and says that the Beyonder is omnipresent, that he could be listening to them right now. Then he says that "all we have to do is call him.. shout HEY BEYONDER.. and.." then Beyonder appears. That was the last page, in the bottom, it says "To be continued in Peter Parker!!! POWER PLAY!!!"

My question is, what happens in this Peter Parker!!! Power Play!!? I can't find this comic anywhere. If you've read my other post(or topic...whatever) called "VENOM???" you'd know that I hate it when Marvel does this.

#2 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no such comic. Then continue of the story is probably in one of spectacular Spider-man comics.

#3 Posted by st0nnec0ld (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer: :'(

#4 Edited by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

the continuation issue is this one http://marvel.wikia.com/Peter_Parker,_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_111

#5 Posted by st0nnec0ld (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77: Thanks :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.