'Amazing Spider-Man 2' officially begins production'

#1 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

"Day 1. #anamorphic #film #philthecameraoperator," tweeted "Amazing Spider-Man 2" director Marc Webb from the film's set on Monday, along with a photo of a man whose name I will presume is Phil, and who I will presume operates cameras for a living. The highly-anticipated superhero sequel is filming in the Big Apple.

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

That didn't take too long for it to get moving.

#3 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

That is the most articulate thing I've ever heard Hulk speak.

:O

#4 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h said:

@TheHulk said:

That is the most articulate thing I've ever heard Hulk speak.

:O

Well, it true. Hulk surprised that already the movie now filming.

#5 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

They really want to get this trilogy out fast, but maybe sony wants a 10 year gap between each original and new Spidey movie ie. Spider-man 2002-The Amazing Spider-man 2012, Spider-man 2 2004-The Amazing Spider-man 2 2014 (Spider-man 3 2007- The Amazing Spider-man 3 2017?)

#6 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Great to hear.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

My God have mercy on us all.

#9 Posted by PaperDemon (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Hooray! its filming where the comics actually take place :D. I cant wait to see it.

#10 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

My God have mercy on us all.

Why?

#11 Posted by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: Because the first Amazing Spider-Man movie was horrible. This second one looks even worse.

#12 Edited by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@TheHulk: Because the first Amazing Spider-Man movie was horrible. This second one looks even worse.

Hulk thought it was OK. Hulk wasn't really eagerly excited, but Hulk thought it'd be good movie to go see to kill 2 hours. Hulk did think it unnecessary to reboot in only 5-4 years, Hulk admit.

#13 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

The first one was okay, better than 2/3 of the Raimi movies. With what we know so far about ASM2 its looking... cluttered, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

#14 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

The first one was okay, better than 2/3 of the Raimi movies. With what we know so far about ASM2 its looking... cluttered, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

Puny Imagine Man no like the Raimi movies? Hulk surprised.

#15 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Puny Imagine Man no like the Raimi movies? Hulk surprised.

Oh, no, I like the first 2 Raimi movies (didn't care for 3, but I also don't hate it with the passion that a lot of people seem to), I just think that ASM was better than Spider-Man 1 and 3. It did not, however, top Spider-Man 2 in my opinion.

#16 Edited by Ninjablade09 (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@TheCannon said:

Hulk thought it was OK. Hulk wasn't really eagerly excited, but Hulk thought it'd be good movie to go see to kill 2 hours. Hulk did think it unnecessary to reboot in only 5-4 years, Hulk admit.

Hey Hulk what did you think of your reboot though? Your movies were 5 years apart.

#17 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Good news. :)

#18 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY

#19 Posted by PunyParker (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: Oh Hulk shut up....Puny Parker can easily crush you.....(that.....didnt sound good.....)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.