Alpha vs. Spider-man, what will it be??

#1 Posted by LivingWire (24 posts) - - Show Bio

ing ASM #692 and #693 we witness the transformation of a nobody into a somebody!! and now he's gone mad with power and fame. Will spider-man be able to stop this alpha-level threat superhuman O.o

,Alpha may have a greater amount of power than Peter but still, Spidey still got more experience than any superheroes, this fact shall lead him to his win! Alpha , for me, is just like an annoying little brat obsess with fame, i just want him defeated. :D

Just can't wait to what will happen next!!

#2 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

We will know next week :)

#3 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard about this issue in a E-Mail from Marvel, I love how the cover mirrors the Spiderman vs. Superman comic.

Man in the E-mail the poster was black with "a", and I thought he would look more intimidating. Oh well

#4 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

I heard about this issue in a E-Mail from Marvel, I love how the cover mirrors the Spiderman vs. Superman comic.

Man in the E-mail the poster was black with "a", and I thought he would look more intimidating. Oh well

Well he is only like 16 or 13 years of age, they usually aren't intimidating at that age.

#5 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish said:

@PurpleCandy said:

Well he is only like 16 or 13 years of age, they usually aren't intimidating at that age.

True true, Spiderman isn't that intimitating from a first glance either and he's in his 20s

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (12982 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha is a little prick. If Peter kills him I'll jump up and cheer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.