AHHHHHH Scarlet spider vs spiderman

#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay i just heard of these idiots and now I'm PISS OFF. Tony stark have really pissed me off now he is a douche and stupid. He betrayed spiderman and now he makes these stupid wannabes and i went to wiki and they said once spiderman powers are gone these guys are going to become the new spidermen. Now I'm sorry for people who think they are cool or who like tony stark but to me they are douche bags. And if any of you like them that's cool but i don't and here is the link i found out that these guys fight spiderman

Post" />http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man/1443/news/&newsId=438

#2 Posted by G-Man (30656 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's hope that he hands them all their @$$es.

Staff
#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

YEA he so will kick their A$$ES

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they're kinda cool. After that What If (forget which one it was) that had that colony of Venom/Peters I've wanted to see what a swarm of Spider-Men could do. 3 isn't a swarm, but I want to see them in action.

#5 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony your realley making me mad.I never did like Iron Man

#6 Posted by Mister Amazing (32 posts) - - Show Bio

well, personally I think the Scarlet Spiders are pretty freaking cool. However, I highly doubt they'll actually replace spiderman at any point. You have to look at it from the aspect of Marvel making money. Are they really going to kill of one of the characters that is a big-money franchise on his own? Highly doubtful.

#7 Posted by G-Man (30656 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Amazing says:

"well, personally I think the Scarlet Spiders are pretty freaking cool. However, I highly doubt they'll actually replace spiderman at any point. You have to look at it from the aspect of Marvel making money. Are they really going to kill of one of the characters that is a big-money franchise on his own? Highly doubtful. "

With the original Scarlet Spider, they had the opportunity to basically have two Spider-Mans (Spider-Mens?). They always complained that people couldn't relate to a married Spider-Man which is why they wanted to have Ben be the real one. That pissed people off. So rather than try to deal with it, they claim he died and Peter was once again the original. But I still think to this day that they could've simply moved Ben to the West Coast and there could be two different Spider-Man characters. I think it was a really bad move to just try to erase Ben. Marvel spent all the time building up his character and supporting characters (that hung out at the Daily Grind coffee house). Look at how many toys or t-shirts were made. It just surprises me that they threw away that opportunity from a financial aspect. I really liked Ben.

Staff
#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Mister Amazing says:
"well, personally I think the Scarlet Spiders are pretty freaking cool. However, I highly doubt they'll actually replace spiderman at any point. You have to look at it from the aspect of Marvel making money. Are they really going to kill of one of the characters that is a big-money franchise on his own? Highly doubtful. "
With the original Scarlet Spider, they had the opportunity to basically have two Spider-Mans (Spider-Mens?). They always complained that people couldn't relate to a *married* Spider-Man which is why they wanted to have Ben be the real one. That pissed people off. So rather than try to deal with it, they claim he died and Peter was once again the original. But I still think to this day that they could've simply moved Ben to the West Coast and there could be two different Spider-Man characters. I think it was a really bad move to just try to erase Ben. Marvel spent all the time building up his character and supporting characters (that hung out at the Daily Grind coffee house). Look at how many toys or t-shirts were made. It just surprises me that they threw away that opportunity from a financial aspect. I really liked Ben."

Despite all of that, ya have to admit Ben went out in a good way.

#9 Posted by G-Man (30656 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually it's one thing that really bothered me. Ben was the "perfect" clone. He didn't have the defect that caused him to decompose. I think it was majorly stoopid that when he fell and landed on the car roof and died that he, then, dissolved. He shouldn't have decomposed like that. It was just Marvel's easy way to appease all the complaints. They kept going back and forth between Ben and Peter as to which was the real Spidey. They couldn't handle the pressure so they just had him dissolve.

I still say that Norman, being the b@$tard he is, created another near perfect clone of Ben and programmed him to try to be a hero. He knew how close Ben and Peter got, like brothers. This was another way for him to take something away from Peter to knock him down another peg. Just like he had Peter and MJ's baby switched with a stillborn baby, I say he planned on keeping them in hiding and have Peter think they were dead. So in my little world, Ben is still alive. Just being kept locked up somewhere.

Staff
#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlets just a duche I hated his whiny b1tch as5 since day one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.