Abomination vs Spider-Man

#1 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that it's time for Marvel to move Emil from being the Hulk's enemy unto Spider-Man in relation to Peter's parents who where responsible for the death of his family during a CIA investigation that went very bad. I think that Emil should be Peter Parker's worst nightmare. Even worse than the Hulk has ever done to him. There is a potential story to be develop from this angle. Especially with Emil's friendship with Dr. Otto Octavius and Madam Viper. Do you guys agree that Emil should be a part of Spidey's rogue gallery?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

You're referring to the Ultimate Universe here right? Guess it would be good except Pete is dead now T.T

#3 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

You're referring to the Ultimate Universe here right? Guess it would be good except Pete is dead now T.T

#4 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth-616

#5 Posted by Darksider555 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

well he hasnt seen much use storywise but i dont know kinda overpowered for spidey to defeat...

#6 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spidey can't beat Hulk, he certainly can't beat Abomination.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Ultimate Abomination was killed in the second volume of The Ultimates.

Staff
#8 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Well as they're both dead it won't be happening lol!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.