Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

A thoery about O.M.I.T.

hydro 300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hydro 300
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I don't know if he's actually Mephisto himself, but he is obviously apart of his deal with Peter somehow since he's continuing to pop up. But that's a good theory and does make me wonder now.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spidey 15
    @War Killer: I think this will be the only logical reason on why spidey was KOed so easy when this guy fell on him. lol
    =]
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @spidey 15 said:
    " @War Killer: I think this will be the only logical reason on why spidey was KOed so easy when this guy fell on him. lol =] "
    It has to be the only reason. People say that was a dumb way for him to miss the wedding, but still you got to admit it was more like irony, like how of all the things that could stop him, fighting Doc Ock or Scorpion or Shocker, but no, it's a fat guy xD
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15
    @War Killer: Yeah, very true.

=]
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    Anyone noticed that there has been no explanation as to WHY HE LOST HIS TOTALLY AWESOME POWER UPGRADES?
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " Anyone noticed that there has been no explanation as to WHY HE LOST HIS TOTALLY AWESOME POWER UPGRADES? "
    I thought it was because he didn't lose them, just forgot that he had them? Idk really, maybe that will be explained in the next issue of O.M.I.T.?
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @War Killer said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " Anyone noticed that there has been no explanation as to WHY HE LOST HIS TOTALLY AWESOME POWER UPGRADES? "
    I thought it was because he didn't lose them, just forgot that he had them? Idk really, maybe that will be explained in the next issue of O.M.I.T.? "
    I thought they were almost awakened at the end of Grim Hunt, Spidey was an absolute monster that issue. I loved those powers, that was my biggest gripe with OMD, so if he does keep and they're just dormant for the moment, I'm actually ok with that.
    -Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By -Eclipse-

Re-read the first issue. When Eddie gets his handcuffs removed by that scary looking dude, the scary looking dude said something like "Your services may be required in future. We'll be in touch." 

Sooo, my theory is that the creepy dude was Mephisto and he's telling Eddie to do this stuff. Seeing as MJ told Mephisto not to get involved in Peter's life, it doesn't really make any sense for Mephisto to be Eddie, but rather the one pushing Eddie around the chess board.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.