Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

A Problem

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spiderpigbart

May is currently in a realationship with JJJ Sr.  However, in Young Avengers, it is mentioned that JJJ Jr. was alive during WWII.  This means that JJJ Sr. is probably reallllly old.  I cannot believe that he still gets around, and yet he and May had were married!  JJJ Sr. was a soldier in WWII.  Most men who were are now elderly and unstable.  He would be a little younger then the old lady from Titanic.   The US joined WWII in 1942.  Even if he was just eighteen then (Which I doubt, JJJ Jr. was a kid, so he had been married for a few years,) by now, in 2010, he would be 86.  However, I assume that he was in his late twenties or early thirties, at the least, as he had a preteen son.  If he was thirty, he would be 98 now.  And he is still........ active....... with May.   And lets not forget that she is probably a million years old by now!   I mean, what the hell?

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedK
    @spiderpigbart:  he could of lied to be accepted into the army, alot of people did that back in those days
    spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spiderpigbart
    @RedK: That's possible.  However, he also deserted, so he probably wasn't that eager to join.  Also, remember that he had an adolescent son. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.