A powerful Spidey!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone prefer Spidey has the abilities and skills of this version of Spider-man?? 

#2 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#3 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085:
Why?
#4 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

he wasnt powerful. he just opted to kill.
symbiote Spider-Man was powerful, Kaine was powerful,
Cosmic Spider-Man was powerful. and no, it would be stupid
for them to turn 616 Spider-Man into a killer.

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Na, spidey is spidey.... 

Could that be the next Venom ? O_O?

#6 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:

"he wasnt powerful. he just opted to kill. symbiote Spider-Man was powerful, Kaine was powerful, Cosmic Spider-Man was powerful. and no, it would be stupid for them to turn 616 Spider-Man into a killer. "

You know the title doesn't always be specific. When i asked about who you prefer i was just asking for his skills not his attribute as a killer...=]. And to be honest he was really cool. His spider-sense has become future sense and he knows MA
#7 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: yeah i know who he is. i read the comic. and you know, everyone doesnt need to share your opinion. mine is if Spider-Man was like that (which is less powerful than his Other upgrade), and pretty much just a clone of Kaines powerset, it would be lame. he would be just another mercenary in Marvel.
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: What powers did he have?
#9 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @spidey 15: yeah i know who he is. i read the comic. and you know, everyone doesnt need to share your opinion. mine is if Spider-Man was like that (which is less powerful than his Other upgrade), and pretty much just a clone of Kaines powerset, it would be lame. he would be just another mercenary in Marvel. "

I didn't say that everyone need to share my opinion. I was thinking to make the question with the the other version but i was sure that many viners would prefer this version(the other). So i asked if they prefer the what if? version(which imo is cool too).... =]
#10 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @spidey 15: What powers did he have? "
super advanced spidy sense (practically a precog)
everything else at normal levels
#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I would like to see Spider-man develop his fighting skills further (Cap helped him with that factor some years ago) and eventually becoming a very good fighter. Not a killer, a mercenary, or even with advanced precognitive sense, as in the What If, but a skilled fighter, even without his great physical abilities.
#12 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
IIRCL. He had learned MA arts so his spider-sense had improved to the point that he knows thing b4 it happens( as i said b4 it was like a feature-sense) and he become more skillful. Aslo exept web shooters he also can shoot bullets from his wirsts. The bad thing is that he was a mercenery but because i want you to be sure i'm not talking about his attribute here but about his skills and abilities!
#13 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"I would like to see Spider-man develop his fighting skills further (Cap helped him with that factor some years ago) and eventually becoming a very good fighter. Not a killer, a mercenary, or even with advanced precognitive sense, as in the What If, but a skilled fighter, even without his great physical abilities. "

That's exacty i was talking about Morph. About his skills not his attribute. But IMO it will be cool to have a precognitive sense well.... it's your opinion!
#14 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 
okay. again, since you asked no. i think it would be stupid.  
 <insert text smileys>
#15 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

i so do oh yaeh that would be tight

#16 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @spidey 15:  okay. again, since you asked no. i think it would be stupid.    <insert text smileys>"

Ok! =]=]=]
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: oh, ok.
#18 Posted by AlexanderBennett (8 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
What's this WhatIf called? im not even aware of it :S
#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

forget what i said i would rather him become cosmicspiderman he would be like equal to superman

#21 Posted by Crackdown (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Not precognative. It was more if you even had the notion, even for a moment to do hurt him or something along those lines, he would know

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.