A few TASM Errors and a little extra

#1 Posted by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Error 1: Now in the scene where Spidey is kicking criminal ass and sticking the criminal to the wall, he stops, and them BAM cut, he's in the back laughing about it, and the car..is in a different position? It looks like it got lower, but who knows. There's a deleted scene where he's throws a "stick ball" and does other cool stunts, so possibly in that deleted scene something happened? Now in the picture, it doesn't look much of a difference. See it in video and you'll notice the cars position almost instantly.. Inb4 camera angle

Error 2: Now in movie, where Peter is swinging his way to the Bridge where the lizard is finding Rathja..? Whatever, that indian dude, Peter shows up in civilian clothes.

But in the prelude, he shows up...In his costume? Hmm... Is this considered an error?

Now i don't consider this an error, but as Peter desperatly tries to ask Gwen to hang out he's all like "I can't right now, I'm so busy" And of course, he ditched her to go skating.

Last but certainly not least, They picked up something from the comic, where Peter does this bending hand glide little skating thing, Now im not sure if skaters actually do this or if it's a peter skating signature move of some sort, but it fit pretty nicely. In the movie he isn't bending down much but it's clear they're doing the same motion.

#2 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@warewolf577: Nice finds your good at this

#3 Edited by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thoughts....it is heared that SONY made a deal with Dysney to put our beloved Spidey in the MCU Avengers 2 movie.....I also heared that if the movie(ASM) didnt go well,then they would put him in the MCU......the movie indeed ,didnt.....and with all the good stuff cut from the film,as we saw in the Blu-Ray,i cant help but wondering,maybe Sony did it on purpose,so Spidey can be put in the Avengers films,to make more money!.......its a logical explanation to why cut out all the good stuff out of the TASM movie!?!

#4 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

"ditched her to go skating." - LOL.

#5 Posted by EscGamer (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Not really dude, TASM was a good movie. I liked it it really felt like I was reading a different universe Spider-Man. Same concept but different settings and events. Like how

616 Peter and ultimate Peter are the same yet totally different. The movie went well and a sequel as you know is on the way. The deal with Disney and Sony is that Disney handles the merchandise making and distributing and fully profits from it while Sony keeps making and coming out with Spider-man movies. So really it was a you do this and I'll do that, you don't worry about how I make the collectables and I don't worry about how you make the movies. It is however a step closer to Spidey being included in the Avengers franchise seeing how both have come to an agreement on the character. Makes you wonder thou how things are going for the X-Men side of the House.

#6 Edited by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

@EscGamer said:

@PunyParker: Not really dude, TASM was a good movie. I liked it it really felt like I was reading a different universe Spider-Man. Same concept but different settings and events. Like how

616 Peter and ultimate Peter are the same yet totally different. The movie went well and a sequel as you know is on the way. The deal with Disney and Sony is that Disney handles the merchandise making and distributing and fully profits from it while Sony keeps making and coming out with Spider-man movies. So really it was a you do this and I'll do that, you don't worry about how I make the collectables and I don't worry about how you make the movies. It is however a step closer to Spidey being included in the Avengers franchise seeing how both have come to an agreement on the character. Makes you wonder thou how things are going for the X-Men side of the House.

The numbers(money) werent so good.....as far as the expectations,anyway.....and all the good stuff was cut!(scenes etc....).....they are not idiots,so i wonder why?....

#7 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

Just thoughts....it is heared that SONY made a deal with Dysney to put our beloved Spidey in the MCU Avengers 2 movie.....I also heared that if the movie(ASM) didnt go well,then they would put him in the MCU......the movie indeed ,didnt.....and with all the good stuff cut from the film,as we saw in the Blu-Ray,i cant help but wondering,maybe Sony did it on purpose,so Spidey can be put in the Avengers films,to make more money!.......its a logical explanation to why cut out all the good stuff out of the TASM movie!?!

Where did you find this deal??????

#8 Posted by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Honestly TASM did kind of bad in the Box Office, HOWEVER we all know the Oscorp Tower was going to be in the Avengers, I am a true believer he is in the MCU, All we can do is wait...and pray. Screw Tobey, man. #TeamAndrew

#9 Posted by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

@warewolf577: Υeah i like Andrew lore,too....and would love to see him in MCU!

#10 Posted by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

Its not a deal(officially) yet......just some facts.....search it and you'll see....

#11 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

Its not a deal(officially) yet......just some facts.....search it and you'll see....

Really I've searched and haven't found anything. Not that it matters. If the deal is official it will be all over the news like when J.J Abrams was announced to direct Star Wars 7

#12 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

This is from Peter Parker's notebook in The Amazing Spider-man.

#13 Posted by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09: I made a replica :) Just the wrong notebook. I saw the notebook peter had at Staples but it was 20$ !!! Yikes, Peter is rich.

#14 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@warewolf577: Really I found a bunch like his at staples for a dollar. Got like 10 for the school year. I grabbed them because they were like Pete's. I sit and class now and design what I would use for a costume if I was Spider-man

#15 Posted by warewolf577 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09: Oh really? Lucky, Well i see alot of Peter Parkers notebook, I copied what the official sony posted, i seen alot and they're all different drawings.

#16 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@warewolf577: That's what I like though. They showed him designing a costume. So far the only other person who has actually made there own cosume in a movie lately is the new Spidey.

#17 Posted by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

Really I've searched and haven't found anything. Not that it matters. If the deal is official it will be all over the news like when J.J Abrams was announced to direct Star Wars 7

#18 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

@PunyParker said:

Interesting

#19 Posted by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09: VVVVVery.....

#20 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I know Sony is going bankrupt but would they go through with this. They could have made Spider-man 3 good made the deal before Avengers with Sam's Spider-man and make it like Spider-man was the worlds first superhero. Replaced Toby with Andrew. Got rid of Dunst replace her with Emma Stone. Then we could have an almost perfect Spider-man movie. Oh and have Gwen Stacy from 3 move to England to explain her disappearance.

#21 Posted by Cap10nate (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

Blah. I hope they don't put him in an Avengers movie. There is so much going on already. They don't need to have Parker or any X-men involved.

#22 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker:

Tease of the new Spider-man eyes in ASM2. Bigger eyes is a plus.

#23 Posted by PunyParker (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09:Awesome...

#24 Posted by spiderturtle (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09: I have heard of this as well, and the thing that intrigues me the most is that, the explanation for Spidey using all those cranes conveniently there, was because of the aftermath of the Chitauri. Love the general idea.

#25 Posted by Humanoid (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough suffering.

#26 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I know right can't wait to see the rest of the costume.

@spiderturtle: That is a great way to explain the timline if they let Spidey in Avengers 2.It would be funny though because then Spidey would be the only one with 2 movies in Phase 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.