Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

4 Amazing Spiderman movies

cameronstear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

what did you all think when SONY announced they were making 2 more Spiderman movies before The Amazing Spiderman 2 came out I know Andrew Garfield said the 4th movie was nothing to do with him but other than that what do you all think of this what do you want to see in them for example like Black Cat, Sinister Six or maybe The Death of Gwen Stacy story or even the Daily Bugle

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Experio

We'll definitely be seeing the Sinister six, it would be a dream come true to intrduce Cletus kasady as the main antagonist and Fellicia as Peters love interest. But the probability of that happening is extremely low.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think it's safe to say that we will see the death of Gwen Stacy as well as the Sinister Six. I'd like to see Black Cat and Venom somewhere in there. Venom will need at least two movies, though, for setup and such.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty confident there'll be more than 4 movies, even if Webb doesn't return after 4.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.