graphiccasualfreak's Spider-Man: The Gauntlet - Rhino and Mysterio #1 - Spider-Man: The Gauntlet: Rhino and Mysterio review

Really loved this one!

I recently picked this one up and I really loved the action and art in this book.  I didn't much care for the overall story as parts of it seemed a little too goofy for the serious tone of the book.  But in the end the art and some of the story won me over.  As a Spider-man book this one, to me; is a must buy for anyone interested in the Gauntlet  story arc.

Posted by tobiasPUNK

I was just wondering what the Gauntlet arc is like itself? worth getting the whole arc?

Other reviews for Spider-Man: The Gauntlet - Rhino and Mysterio #1 - Spider-Man: The Gauntlet: Rhino and Mysterio