crackdown's Spider-Man Noir: Eyes Without a Face #4 - Part 4: Endless Night review

• crackdown wrote this review on .

my thoughts

The epic conclusion of Eyes Without a Face. Without giving too much away, the issue goes by rather fast, with quick fight scenes, and almost rushes to a conclusion, which is a cliffhanger. As a true fan of the Noir series, I liked it and would recommend picking this up. Hopefully another arc will come out soon enough,

Other reviews for Spider-Man Noir: Eyes Without a Face #4 - Part 4: Endless Night

That Cover Is Every Bad Dream I've Ever Had About The Dentist 0

THE BASICSThe final showdown takes place here. Spider-Man may have arrived to late to save Robbie, but there's still plenty of time to make Octavious pay for what he's done.  MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEFI'm gonna be pretty hard on this issue, so I should probably clarify here that, for all its faults, Eyes Without a Face tells a good story with pretty good writing. It's also got quite a few entertaining moments in it. That said, it suffers from a few problems that I don't easily forgive, such as.....