amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's Spider-Man Fairy Tales #4 - What You Wish For review

Spiderman + Cinderella = Interesting Story

Finally a medieval Spiderman....I was wondering when MARVEL would touch the subject after having medieval versions of Superman, Batman, and New Titans from the very early 1990's. Its an interesting twist after Marvel 1602....with the fairy tale twist. Swords and Arrows replacing powers, armor replacing costumes (that was funny). I was surprised that the conversations this story seem very modern than 11 century English....I guess that they didn't want everyone to talk like Thor. I was surpised that this kinda relfects 'The Death of Gwen Statcy'. No Aunt May in this story...which kinda sucked. Captain George Stacy as a king was a nice touch, along with Gwen as the Princess.

To me, this is a good story.

Posted by info nation