Who misses him?

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one, wish he come back in Exiles. Or just come back, I miss his series. He was a cool character and had cool powers.

#2 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

i have #1 :D

#3 Posted by Grandmaster (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he was ok character i read some of spiderman 2099, If they bring it back I'll pick it up if its written well,

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Grandmaster says:

"Yeah he was ok character i read some of spiderman 2099, If they bring it back I'll pick it up if its written well,"

To me I thought the first series was written pretty well. I loved it when they brought him back in Exiles.

#5 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Grandmaster says:
"Yeah he was ok character i read some of spiderman 2099, If they bring it back I'll pick it up if its written well,"

To me I thought the first series was written pretty well. I loved it when they brought him back in Exiles."

Yeah it was great to have him on the Exiles, and he was written out very badly.

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Shaper says:
"Grandmaster says:
To me I thought the first series was written pretty well. I loved it when they brought him back in Exiles."
Yeah it was great to have him on the Exiles, and he was written out very badly. "

Ponit, but it was still great to have him back.

#7 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"

fesak says:

"Shaper says:
"Grandmaster says:
Yeah it was great to have him on the Exiles, and he was written out very badly. "

Ponit, but it was still great to have him back.

"

I didn't care I just love him and wish he was back along with 2099 character more often
#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I read through the first 25 issues of this today and honestly I'm not sure why I continued to collect this as long as I did. Sure I think the costume looks cool, but the story and even some of the art just feels blah to me.

#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Peter Davids story. I hope they make a new story for him or revamp it. Not big on Timestorm though.

#10 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (261 posts) - - Show Bio

I still miss the series, think I'll pick up the reprinted trades that came out this year. His first encounter with Vulture 2099 was epic!

#11 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs a comeback.

#12 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

With Shatter Dimensions and TIMESTORM I say it's only a matter of time before Miguel and the rest of 2099 come back. Better then ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.