What did you think of the futureistic version of Doctor Octopus?

#1 Posted by comkid100 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i personally loved the female version of her in the game as well as the back and forth she had with spiderman 2099 but i was wondering if she was created just for the game or was she also in the comics?
Shattered Dimensions

If she was i was wondering what story arc or issue number so i could read up in the character.
#2 Posted by J1ml33 (538 posts) - - Show Bio
@comkid100:  to answer your question she is an modified version of lady octopus of the marvel (616) just made for the game ..
but lady octopus was created during the 90s so If I was you I would be looking into the clone saga trades ( or look for a few loose issues of 90s era amazing spider -man (mostly around the 300 issues area for what answers you can find .) or you could use the comic vine search to read up as much as you need and to find out which trades she in..hey you might actually get lucky .
and remember stay thirsty my friends !
#3 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

She was pretty cool. I kinda liked her better than Carolyn Trainer. But I doubt she will be in the comics, since they don't run 2099 series anymore.

#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks like a MGS character.

#5 Posted by DameonLG (26 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I'm sad that I couldn't find more of this game's art online. This was actually the only piece of her art I could find. 

#6 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

She was pretty good in the Shattered Dimensions game. I've never encountered her anywhere else.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.