Follow

Spider-Man 2099

Character » Spider-Man 2099 appears in 502 issues.

In the year 2099, Miguel O'Hara, the head of the genetics department for the Alchemax Corporation becomes the legendary hero know as Spider-Man.

spiderman 2099

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i would love to see it as a tv show does anyone know a way that i can request it to become one

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Marvel are unlikely to make a show based on one request. However, generating a fan buzz for it here and other places comic fans hang out is a start. Maybe even put a short fanfilm together if you can to get interest. They do look at these things, hence the "I'm a Marvel and I'm a DC" thing being on their website. It'd be a lot of work on your part on a very big 'maybe' but stranger things have happened.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Marvel are unlikely to make a show based on one request. However, generating a fan buzz for it here and other places comic fans hang out is a start. Maybe even put a short fanfilm together if you can to get interest. They do look at these things, hence the "I'm a Marvel and I'm a DC" thing being on their website. It'd be a lot of work on your part on a very big 'maybe' but stranger things have happened."

ooo man but i don't know how to do any of that stuff i was hoping if any people on the vine knew any marvel guys and ask them maybe they can convince marvel

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

You don't have to do all of it, you've started with this thread. Write some letters to the various comic magazines and things. I don't read it anymore, but Wizard always was a good way to get your opinions noticed.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"You don't have to do all of it, you've started with this thread. Write some letters to the various comic magazines and things. I don't read it anymore, but Wizard always was a good way to get your opinions noticed. "

really thanks i will try to right a letter from the wizard magazine

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.