Is it possible to make a spider-man 2099 movie

#1 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets say years later they stop the amazing spider man so they decide to make a spider man 2099 movie would it work out who is going to be the villan and will it happen mots inportantly commente and Exelsior

#2 Posted by Strider92 (15321 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it possible? yes

Will it happen anytime soon? Hell naw

#3 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, I can see a spidey 2099 movie. but there's no way the studios will make it happen

#4 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: That was almost exactly what I was going to type.

#5 Edited by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be a great idea, but then I'm a big fan of superheroes in a dystopian setting. It would be interesting thought, if sony got tired of rebooting and instead used their film options to do 2099. Ah, to dream. It'll never happen though because derivative characters are harder to sell to the general audience.

#6 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a shame that Marvel doesn't have a tradition of feature-length animated films. I'd love to see SM2099 animated...

#7 Posted by TheSmallvillefan12 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see a Spider-man 2099 movie but I doubt it will ever happen.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything's possible. Its possible to make a Great Lakes Avengers movie but highly unlikely

#9 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

im sorry but i can imagen it and dome times the the people here dont think many things are possible most of them talk about spider man

#10 Posted by CrimsonCake (2666 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in this decade. :(

#11 Posted by JShiv (15 posts) - - Show Bio

It can be done, but I doubt it will be.

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

An animated movie might work but a live action is very unlikely.

#13 Posted by Inverno (12834 posts) - - Show Bio

That might have been the best thing ever.

#14 Posted by Dernman (14039 posts) - - Show Bio
@guttridgeb said:

An animated movie might work but a live action is very unlikely.

#15 Posted by TheCannon (16106 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj said:

yes, I can see a spidey 2099 movie. but there's no way the studios will make it happen

This 100%.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.