ryonslaught's Spider-Island: Cloak & Dagger #3 - Part 3 review

• ryonslaught wrote this review on .
  • ryonslaught has written a total of 293 reviews. The last one was for

The Switch!

View summary and scans here

The Good

Cover- Dagger wrapped in Cloak’s costume literally misting out of Mr. Negative’s head, looks awesome!

Interior art- This entire series has just been pure heaven to look at!

Things to come- The ending teased the demon D’Spayre and Mr. Negative along with Nightmare and a slew of other villains and snippets of the future. If the ongoing is kicked off with this writer sign me up for the thrill ride now!

Potential- With the switching of powers for Cloak and Dagger we still have the familiar duo but in a very new status quo. How much will their personalities change with her new powers? How different will they use the powers? Will the new powers suit them more than the originals? Only time will tell!

The Bad

Change- I’m expecting purists to hate the switch of powers of the titular duo

Art- Some will still not be liked by everyone and thus will keep them away.

The Ugly

I love the new direction and the set up for hopefully a brand new Cloak & Dagger series by this writer 4/5