ryonslaught's Spider-Island: Cloak & Dagger #1 - Part 1 review

• ryonslaught wrote this review on .
  • ryonslaught has written a total of 293 reviews. The last one was for

Destiny

View Summary and Scans here

The Good

Cover- Nice image of our dynamic duo while a spider crawls in the foreground

Accessibility- The story starts with a brief retelling of our heroes’ origin so new readers can jump right in and enjoy the tale.

Humour- Nick Spencer has a great sense of humour and this issue has quite a few chuckle worthy moments to break up the sombre mood.

Dynamic- Cloak and Dagger continue to be pulled in two different directions. Night and day as always, highly amusing to watch this train wreck of a relationship continue to unfold lol

Art- a very sombre mood is portrayed by Emma Rios art which fits the story well

The Bad

Action- Nothing to write home about boys and girls

Relevance- Just like every other side tale in a company wide crossover this tale has no bearing on the main story whatsoever.

The Ugly