Follow

Spider-Girl (Parker)

Character » Spider-Girl (Parker) appears in 481 issues.

The daughter of Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, May "Mayday" Parker continues her father's legacy as the Spider-Woman of Earth-982 (MC2 Universe).

The B-Rated Badguy: Spectacular Spidergirl review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

For a comic that is different from what im actually used to reading, this comic actually presented itself pretty well, despite the TO BE CONTINUED being place in the middle of the storyline. Spider-Girl is very unique and understandable on why she would be liked by certain Marvel fans.

Punsher handles himself pretty well in this comic and im actually glad to read a comic where Punisher is respected and not being displayed as a Frankenstein monster for some sick twisted writers own amusement. 
    Overall, the storyline is actually interesting and builds up even more to where I personally am waiting to buy the next issue to see what happens. So if you haven't had the chance to read this issue, than despite the what I said as bad and ugly and try to give Spider-Girl a shot and you may,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I mean you may, find yourself enjoying a comic that you probably been missing out on. 
    If you want a small preview of what kind of comic this is, then check out my video so you can know what to expect from this comic, dont worry, no Spoilers to ruin the comic at all.  

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By info nation

Good review, I'm only sorry the comic itself wasn't better...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.