Follow

Spider-Girl (Parker)

Character » Spider-Girl (Parker) appears in 481 issues.

The daughter of Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, May "Mayday" Parker continues her father's legacy as the Spider-Woman of Earth-982 (MC2 Universe).

Spider-girl is getting cancelled

• 54 results
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "King Goku said:
    "Jasmine Coleman said:
    "WHAT THE F##UCK!!!!!!!!

well there goes my reason for getting on the comicvine"
    Spider-Woman will be having her own ongoing I believe.You can read that.Trust me it will be alot better than Spider-Girl."
    Spiderwoman its the most cheap rip ***** copy of spiderman.
    I mean she doesnt have anything to do with spiders and I could go on forver.

I hope spider-woman gets canceled too."
    You don't know anything about Spider-Woman and nobody takes you seriously.
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Zoom
    Sovereign Vance said:
    I'm going to leave it at this.Spider-Girl is boring to me.It doesn't have anything going for it.The art is terrible,nothing that happens in the comic comes as a surprise or excites me,and May TO ME doesn't seem any different than Spider-Man....except the storyline in her comic sucks..and the story in his as of now is the best it has been in years."
    Too bad Joey Q alienated about half of Spider-Man's readership.  Myself included.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Zoom said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    I'm going to leave it at this.Spider-Girl is boring to me.It doesn't have anything going for it.The art is terrible,nothing that happens in the comic comes as a surprise or excites me,and May TO ME doesn't seem any different than Spider-Man....except the storyline in her comic sucks..and the story in his as of now is the best it has been in years."
    Too bad Joey Q alienated about half of Spider-Man's readership.  Myself included."
    What do you mean by that?
    Matina Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Matina Lopez

Misses her b!tch

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.