Follow

Spider-Girl (Parker)

Character » Spider-Girl (Parker) appears in 482 issues.

The daughter of Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, May "Mayday" Parker continues her father's legacy as the Spider-Woman of Earth-982 (MC2 Universe).

Please Post Spider-Girl: The End Spoilers Here

• 82 results
    Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bizard

For some reason I'm unable to find spoilers for Spider-Girl: The End on the internet. 

If anyone has spoilers feel free to post and discuss the issue here.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Tom has said that he does not want spoilers on the internet for about a week that way everyone can pick it up and that is the reason there are not spoilers on the internet. All I am going to say about the issue is that the ending is very good and some one does die. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bizard

Oh...I see.  

Apparently there is a spoiler ban on Spider-Girl: The End until Sept. 1st due to a request by Tom. 

Well...I'm sorry to say that just plan sucks!! 

Such just limits discussion on the issue until Sept. 1st when it should be discussed now. 

What's the point of having threads about Spider-Girl: The End if no one is going to discuss the details of the story? 

If any of you feel as I do then please post spoilers here anyway. 

I'm out of work and can't afford to buy comics at the present time and I would really like to know the details of this story and discuss them. 

So...if anyone is willing to post spoilers then please do so...otherwise I guess I'll have to wait but, I'm not sure I can last that long.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bizard: okay I will tell you spoilers then. I will tell you what happens in the end. In the end April dies by saving May. May is upset that she died but, Peter says that clones always come back. Courtney, Davida, and Wes are at Cafe Indigo. Courtney tells Wes that she know that he is a fan of Spider-girl and wanted to tell him that she was in an explosion but she got out. Wes said he had to go and Davida is puled but, Courtney tells her I think Wes finally has his priorities straight. So, giving a clue that Courtney might know that May is Spider-girl. Wes goes to May's house and asks May if she is okay. May is confused and Wes says he knows. May asks for how long did he know her secret and Wes says for awhile. They kiss and Wes asks so where do we go from here. Then all that was left was The end......For now.  
    devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By devilmanex

QUESSSSTING!!! lol sorry I don't have any spoilers for you

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bizard
    @haydenclaireheroes said:

" @Bizard: okay I will tell you spoilers then. I will tell you what happens in the end. In the end April dies by saving May. May is upset that she died but, Peter says that clones always come back. Courtney, Davida, and Wes are at Cafe Indigo. Courtney tells Wes that she know that he is a fan of Spider-girl and wanted to tell him that she was in an explosion but she got out. Wes said he had to go and Davida is puled but, Courtney tells her I think Wes finally has his priorities straight. So, giving a clue that Courtney might know that May is Spider-girl. Wes goes to May's house and asks May if she is okay. May is confused and Wes says he knows. May asks for how long did he know her secret and Wes says for awhile. They kiss and Wes asks so where do we go from here. Then all that was left was The end......For now.   "

That sucks that April dies. I'm sick and tried of clones getting the short end of the stick. 

But, the question is how does such really end Spider-Girl? 

May can still be Spider-Girl without April being in the story. 

How does the story put an end to Spider-Girl?

I assumed the story would end with May at least giving up being Spider-Girl for some reason. 

Seems like there is really no ending to Spider-Girl at all other than no more issues coming out.  

...and when it comes to Peter saying that clones always come back when referring to April's death...tell that to Ben Reilly.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is really hard to end Spider-girl but, I thought Tom and Ron did a great Job and i am really happy that Wes knows. I am also happy they left doors open because I do not think this is the end i think one day Spider-girl will come back. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bizard

"It is really hard to end Spider-girl but, I thought Tom and Ron did a great Job and i am really happy that Wes knows. I am also happy they left doors open because I do not think this is the end i think one day Spider-girl will come back.  "

Yeah perhaps...but, will April be joining her if she does return. 

Despite what Peter said clones don't always come back. 

I'm upset that April was killed off. 

I always felt sorry for her character and was hoping that things would turn out for the best for her. 

I was hoping for an ending in which April would redeem herself and then May and April would give up the hero bit for some reason and everyone would live happily ever after. 

Oh...did Aunt M turn out to be May or was she just a random character used to tell the story?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt M was Mayhem so she lived a full life and went back in time to save May that way human kind would not die. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bizard

"Aunt M was Mayhem so she lived a full life and went back in time to save May that way human kind would not die.  "

So...let me get this straight. 

If Aunt M was April/Mayhem then the story she told the kids originally resulted in the death of May until she went back in time to save May, right? 

I mean that's how I see it at least. 

So...the April that died was old...and I assume probably in disguise as her younger self when she went back in time. 

That being the case...then the young April in May's time must be still alive because if she died then she wouldn't have been able to go back in time in the future...and since the future is now changed since the old April went back in time to save May then young April won't die either when she becomes old April because the future that the original old April came from has been altered.  

In other words...another alternate reality has been created just like the recent Star Trek movie when old Spock went back in time.

So...technically the young April in May's time has to be alive and well...what happened to her?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes you are totally correct. April could be alive but, I guess that is one thing that Tom made us keep guessing at. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bizard
    "Yes you are totally correct. April could be alive but, I guess that is one thing that Tom made us keep guessing at.  "

No could be about it...young April has to be alive. 

If she wasn't alive in May's timeline old April couldn't have traveled back in time to save May. 

Time isn't altered until after May is saved by old April via going back in time which creates an alternate timeline from that point on. 

Does Peter and May know that it was old April from the future that was killed and not young April? 

What happened to young April in the story prior to old April going back in time in the future? 

Did she go on the run? 

Old April would know what she did prior to going back in time in order to avoid encountering her past self.

If old April was in disguise as her younger self to fool everyone then her other younger self would have to be somewhere else.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they do not know that but, April kind of hinted at it to may. 
    Young April pretty much thought she was a hero by killing. So, the government made carnages to kill her and then the carnages started killing the human race.  
    No she did not go on the run.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Primmaster64
    @haydenclaireheroes: What happened with Darkdevil?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64: Darkdevil died in an alternate reality that April was alive and May was not. But in the real reality he does not die but, we do not get to see him. 
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Primmaster64
    @haydenclaireheroes: There's a finaly coming right?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64: What do you mean?
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Primmaster64
    @haydenclaireheroes: There was the limited series that ended now...the comes the finaly right?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one shot is the last issue of Spider-girl 

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Primmaster64
    @haydenclaireheroes: When does it come out?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64: It came out yesterday that is what the thread is about the last issue of Spider-girl 
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Primmaster64
    @haydenclaireheroes: lol! my bad.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64: It is okay we all make mistakes
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Primmaster64
    @haydenclaireheroes: okaythanks
    Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bizard

"No they do not know that but, April kind of hinted at it to may. Young April pretty much thought she was a hero by killing. So, the government made carnages to kill her and then the carnages started killing the human race.  No she did not go on the run. "

So...The last time young April was seen before old April went back in time was her dealing with the carnages that the government made to kill her...is that right?

If it is then  it's obvious that the carnages failed and that means if Spider-Girl ever returns to print then April can easily be explained to be still alive and the series takes place in an alternate timeline from the point in which old April saved May.   Which technically is just fine because the only stories that would be affected would be stories that would've lead to old April going back in time which occurred in the original timeline but, now won't happen in the alternate timeline that has been created. 

So...what became of the carnages? 

Someone had to stop them from killing the human race. 

Did April defeat them?

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. But I think MAy probably defeated the carnages because April said she was the only one who could save the human race.

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bizard
    "Yes. But I think MAy probably defeated the carnages because April said she was the only one who could save the human race. "

Old April told her this I assume. 

But, May defeating the carnages wasn't shown...right? 

So...basically young April was last seen dealing with the carnages (and we know she wasn't killed by them) then old April makes her appearance dies saving May's life and before doing so tells her she's needed to save the human race. 

But, it's possible that the threat to the human race might not be the carnages because May did die in the original timeline before April went back in time to save her. 

If it was the carnages then April had to defeat them somehow herself or acquired help otherwise the future that old April is from when telling the story to those children would've been a future with the carnages in it if they weren't defeated in some other way besides May.  

So...my guess is that April either got help or defeated the carnages on her own and the threat to the human race that old April was referring to before she died was something else altogether. 

In the preview I read that heros didn't exist in the future...perhaps April meant that as being the actual threat that only May could be used to save the human race because she finally learned that May was a true hero and the world needed her presence and that was her reason she had go back in time to save May.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya it was not shown but, I guess implied.  

Kind off but going back not just to tell her to save the human race but, to save her. Because the building they were fighting in was burning. Then a wood thing was going to fall on April but May saved her. But when old April came back she pushed May out of the way that way she could not save her. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bizard

"Ya it was not shown but, I guess implied.   Kind off but going back not just to tell her to save the human race but, to save her. Because the building they were fighting in was burning. Then a wood thing was going to fall on April but May saved her. But when old April came back she pushed May out of the way that way she could not save her.  "

So are you saying that both young and old April died at the same time when old April went back in time? 

Young April had to survive in order for old April to go back in time later in the future.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they both died because old April did not go back to the future. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bizard

"Yes they both died because old April did not go back to the future.  "

I know old April didn't return to the future because she died saving May.

But, they couldn't have both died. 

Old April couldn't have went back in time in the first place if young April died. 

Were there two bodies of April present at the end. both young and old versions? 

If you only saw the old version then the young version managed to free herself and flee the scene before the building exploded. 

Young April must survive in order for old April to go back in time to save May in the first place. 

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think April died but, that is my opinion. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bizard

I've been thinking about it and if an alternate universe was created as a result of old April going back in time to save May then I suppose young April can be dead as well.

However, such is a waste of old April's sacrifice because she didn't save her own reality (which still exists) from the carnages she just created an alternate reality in which they never existed because her young self died instead of May. 

Due to this story two MC2 universes now exist. 

The original MC2 universe (which doesn't even have old April to defend humans from the carnages now in the future old April came from) and the alternate MC2 universe in which April was killed instead of May as a result of old April going back in time and preventing the existence of the carnages with her own death.  

If April intended to save her reality by going back in time and saving May...she failed...and that's really sad. 

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not think April was trying to save her reality just May and make her reality better than it was even if that means it was different. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bizard

" I do not think April was trying to save her reality just May and make her reality better than it was even if that means it was different.  "

So...old April sacrifices all the lives of her reality (including the children she was telling the story to) to the carnages for the sake of saving May and creating a new reality for her. 

I don't think that's a very good thing to do. 

What she should've done was to continue to accept the responsibility for what she did and lead human kind against the carnages in her own time and reality (which I assume was what she was doing before she went back in time) and one day defeat the carnages freeing her own reality from them. 

As is the people of her reality in her time must now face the carnages alone without her help and will most likely suffer the consequences of old April's decision to go back in time to save May. 

I know Tom probably intended April to be the redeemed hero of the story but, in reality that's just not the case because she left the people of her reality to fend for themselves against the carnages when she went back in time to save May.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bizard: i think they way April ended was the best way for to leave.
    Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bizard

" @Bizard: i think they way April ended was the best way for to leave. "

From a certain point of view I suppose. 

But, she still left the people of her time and reality to face the carnages without her. 

I'll give April the benefit of the doubt that she didn't know the effects of time travel creating an alternate universe but, that's as far as I will go with that. 

Such would at least make her inadvertently responsible for leaving the people of her time and reality at the mercy of the carnages. 

I just wish April wasn't killed to begin with. 

I would've rather had her been redeemed and lived happily with Peter, Mary Jane, May, and baby Ben. 

She was an interesting character and if Spider-Girl does return someday it'll be without April and it just won't be the same to me without her around.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think since she left that reality just didn't happen so no one really got harmed anyways. Well if Spider-girl returned one day I think they would bring her back some how.

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bizard
    "I think since she left that reality just didn't happen so no one really got harmed anyways. Well if Spider-girl returned one day I think they would bring her back some how. "

Old April's reality still exists despite her going back in time because an alternate reality was created. 

If such didn't occur then you'd have a paradox that would destroy the universe because old April couldn't travel back in time if young April died in the past. 

So now two MC2 universes exist... 

The original in which May died and the carnages came into existence which lead to old April going back in time...that universe continues to exist from the point old April left and the people that exist in it now face the carnages by themselves. 

Then you have the alternate MC2 universe in which old April saves May and prevents the carnages existence by preventing May from saving her younger self. If Spider-Girl returns to print it is this new MC2 universe in which the stories will continue in. 

As for bringing April back if Spider-Girl returns to print I would like to see that.  

Did the story leave such open for such a possibility?

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I guess that is true.  

Yes I would say so. There were still a lot of open doors. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bizard

Well...if such is left open then it could be revealed that both young and old April ended up surviving somehow and just disappeared and old April becomes a mentor to her younger self and sometime down the road if Spider-Girl returns to print young April returns as May's true superheroine side-kick.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well ya true 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bizard

Question...was young April killed by the same debris that originally pinned May or was she pinned as well and May just left old April and her there to die in the explosion? 

Because if the debris didn't originally kill May right off giving her time to save April with the web ball I assume young April wouldn't have been flat out killed by the debris either. 

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes she died by the same debris that May died with in the beginning of the issue.

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bizard

"Yes she died by the same debris that May died with in the beginning of the issue. "

But, May didn't die from the debris she was pinned by it.  

She was still able to save April before the building exploded by throwing a web ball at her.  I saw that in one of the preview pics. 

So...I assumed that April was just pinned by it as well because if the debris itself wasn't capable of killing May upon falling on her then it shouldn't be capable of killing April.  

In fact I would think that May and April (especially since she's a symbiont hybrid) would have no trouble throwing the debris off of themselves and getting out of the building before it exploded via the warning of their spider-sense.  

Did old April toss May from the building before it exploded or did May just leave and then building exploded?  

Was there any amount of time that could've occurred that would've allowed old April to save young April and get out of the building before it exploded?

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya but she was pinned and then the building exploded. Also April was not pinned April was arguing with May and would not leave so May threw a web ball to get April out before it was too late. I think May got out herself. And I do not think there was anytime for the, to get out but, you never know. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bizard

"Ya but she was pinned and then the building exploded. Also April was not pinned April was arguing with May and would not leave so May threw a web ball to get April out before it was too late. I think May got out herself. And I do not think there was anytime for the, to get out but, you never know.  "

So at the end when old April showed up young April ended up pinned by the debris like May was the first time and May just left her and old April like that and then the building exploded...right? 

If that's the case then it's possible that old April could've rescued her younger self and escaped before the explosion occurred. 

I mean it may have took a lifetime for old April to see the error of her ways but, if I encountered a future version of myself and he told me I was wrong in how I was seeing things I believe I would change knowing such info was coming from my future self. 

If Spider-Girl ever returns to print I would like to see April return based on such a thing (perhaps after a period of time goes by for May...a few  months or a year) in which old April teaches young April to be the heroine she became after a lifetime. 

I never saw April as a villian. Like Mary Jane said April was having a mental breakdown and was raised in a test tube and not with the Parkers. Such makes a difference in my opinion. 

Did the story reveal how Mary Jane reacted to April's death?
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya pretty much and Old April seems liked she was like melting away. I would love to see April return if Spider-girl ever reprints. Yes it showed both peter and Mary Jane's reaction. 

Bizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bizard
    "Ya pretty much and Old April seems liked she was like melting away. I would love to see April return if Spider-girl ever reprints. Yes it showed both peter and Mary Jane's reaction.  "

Old April was melting away? 

That doesn't make much sense to me. 

I don't get what would cause something like that to happen.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not know she was like dying 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.