Who is the perfect girl for Speed?

#1 Posted by Kairan1979 (15856 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think is the best girl for Speed?
We saw that he was interested in Kate Bishop, but she is already with Patriot. And Coat-of Arms was just creepy (nobody needs girlfriend obsessed with Norman Osborn!).
I'd like to see him with Molly Hayes when she grows up into a beatiful teenage powerhouse.

#2 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23! then when she goes crazy and tries to kill him, he can run like hell.

In all seriousness though, He's a bit too young for me to start worrying about who the right girl is for him. Give it a couple of years...

#3 Posted by arivin923 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Have Kate break up with Eli, and get together with Tommy! They're great together!

#4 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@arivin923 said:
" Have Kate break up with Eli, and get together with Tommy! They're great together! "
#5 Posted by jayskee (1903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
"X-23! then when she goes crazy and tries to kill him, he can run like hell. In all seriousness though, He's a bit too young for me to start worrying about who the right girl is for him. Give it a couple of years... "
#6 Posted by Kairan1979 (15856 posts) - - Show Bio

@arivin923 said:

Have Kate break up with Eli, and get together with Tommy! They're great together!

I'd really like that to happen. Especially after the last issue of Avengers : Children's Crusade.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Kairan1979 (15856 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  

Molly Hayes is a kid. 

Like I said "when she is grown up".
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
Like I said "when she is grown up".
This was also said a year ago, don't know what the point was of replying now.
#10 Posted by Agent_Murdoch (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Coat of Arms no question

#11 Posted by nappystr8 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like some characters are more interesting when their love lives are never addressed. Speed is one of my favorite Marvel characters, but I have no interest to see him paired up or watch his romantic exploits. There's so many hormones already surrounding that particular team, I think anymore would just be overkill.

#12 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me take a crack at this. I'm willing to say it has to be a heroin and not an anti-hero or something similar to one. So I guess Kate. Not too sure my knowledge of Marvel outside the X-men isn't very high.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.