Follow

Spectrum

Character » Spectrum appears in 1006 issues.

After being exposed to extra-dimensional energy, Lt. Monica Rambeau gained the ability to manipulate all energies of the electromagnetic spectrum. She has gone by many code-names over the years whilst utilizing these abilities as a crime fighter. Monica has served alongside the Avengers in various incarnations and operated as their leader for a time.

Pulsar's chances of coming back now that Storm & BP are unmarried

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher
    The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #165
    The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #165

I really think and hope that Monica Rambeau will come back and i think, because of the annulment of Ororo Munroe (Storm) and T'challa (Black Panther) marriage, her chances of appearing sooner is greater. : )

I miss Monica and I think she and BP will get to know more of each other in the future. : )

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

This is ridiculous and has nothing to do with Storm whatsoever but you've made it about Storm. You're just constantly askign for trouble, just learn when to stop?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Well this is just racist.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    ... LOL.
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

@X35 said:

This is ridiculous and has nothing to do with Storm whatsoever but you've made it about Storm. You're just constantly askign for trouble, just learn when to stop?

This is about Pulsar. I actually prefer BP marrying Monica than Storm. That's why I thought MOnica would be coming back sooner since the Storm and BP marriage didn't click.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By X35

@jhazzroucher said:

@X35 said:

This is about Pulsar. I actually prefer BP marrying Monica than Storm. That's why I thought MOnica would be coming back sooner since the Storm and BP marriage didn't click.

No. This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Storm or Black Panther but you've forced them into your topic "about Pulsar". And then users like SC will fly in and defend you when you're just so obviously baiting people but at the end of the day you'll get away with it by "being the victim" again.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

Both her and Storm are not good for marrying BP.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

Enough already. This is just getting stupid now. You've made two damn threads in the last ten minutes. Your constant thread making is getting on my frickin nerves. Just stop. Take a break from here and stop making damn threads every 10 minutes.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Twentyfive

@Lvenger: You don't really have to post on these threads. They get on my nerves too, but it isn't really necessary to post it. LOL.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

@Twentyfive: How else can our frustration about the OP making all these threads be known and brought to the attention of others? The reasons behind doing this kind of thing are beyond me and quite annoying.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Twentyfive

@Lvenger said:

@Twentyfive: How else can our frustration about the OP making all these threads be known and brought to the attention of others? The reasons behind doing this kind of thing are beyond me and quite annoying.

I understand what you are saying, and if it seemed like I was defending the OP, I apologize for that as well.

My point is that I have tried. Lots of times. Your frustration will not be known. You are just going to have to accept this as a fact of life, and post something equally irrelevant, yet completely unrelated to the topic of this thread in the hopes that the mods won't take it seriously, and lock it.

A gif, or a dumb comment.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ms__omega

This is starting to make my brain hurt...

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By X35

*cough*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.