Can photon move at super speed when in biological form?

#1 Posted by ithinkitwasyou (749 posts) - - Show Bio

All the images I have seen of her moving at super speed are scans showing her moving at super speed in energy form, but can she move at super speed in her biological form?

#2 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@ithinkitwasyou: ? I don't see how she possibly could. But I don't know for sure.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

For a while she lost the ability to turn completely to energy and she just sheathed herself in energy. She was still pretty fast then but not as fast. In purely physical form with no energy sheath though I'd say no.

#4 Posted by Lord Shiva (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, she can. In her very first appearance she was shown to move faster then Spider-Man could react, while still retaining her human form. (IIRC) Let me look it up, maybe I can find out stuff too.

#5 Posted by Tyger (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang, a year ago?

Anyway, didn't she run Runner's race in human form?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.