Is spawn good or bad or in the middle?

WonderRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By WonderRider

I'm just getting in to Spawn and his powers and stuff like that so could someone help me and answer my question about spawn being a angel and stuff ? comic vine is confusing when the add picture that sometimes don't go exactly with the story. Back to my question, how does Spawn be come a angel, does his powers change, is he good or evil? 

84taskmaster84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 84taskmaster84

The angel spawn is just a cover.Spawn is a Hell Spawn although he is not really evil im not sure where you are in the comics assumming you start at 1 you will learn alot along the way.I think spawn is in the middle trying to stay out the whole thing.people just wont leave him alone keep reading I think you will enjoy the books

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.