Will Hollywood make a new Spawn movie.

#1 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio
What director do you want to make the movie.
#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it depends whether Avengers, Wolverine II and the third Batman movies are successful.

#3 Posted by hellspawn18 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope they do make another spawn movie and i hope they make a tv show too

#4 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

they are...i believe Todd said he is writing it, but i dont think filming or production has begun

#5 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e: It's also going to be SUPER low budget and use a lot of shadows based on what he said at comic con last year

#6 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see another Spawn movie.

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't Leonardo DiCaprio suppose to be in it as a cop following a case related to Spawn or some nonsense, anyways, I hope its theme is similar to the Spawn animated series from the 90's. That show as amazing

#8 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX: lol didnt hear that

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

wasn't Leonardo DiCaprio suppose to be in it as a cop following a case related to Spawn or some nonsense, anyways, I hope its theme is similar to the Spawn animated series from the 90's. That show as amazing

It won't be if Macfarlane gets his idea out.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

I's say Guillermo Del Toro or M Night Shyamalan.

#12 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Guillermo Del Toro or Alex Proyas or James Wan (Saw, Insidious) should do it.

#13 Posted by Spawn92 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

By the sounds of it, Todd has put a lot of time and thought into a new Spawn movie. He has created at least one draft of the script, has his treatment, his outline, and has an idea of the actors and the overall tone he wants. I say let McFarlane direct it. Seriously, judging by the recent issues of Spawn he's been setting up the comic to play out more like an R rated thriller anyways. The man KNOWS what he wants to do, he should be the one doing it. Just because he hasn't directed before doesn't mean its going to be complete garbage. After all, every director had to start somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.