Spawn Origins Collection: Deluxe Edition Volume 1

#1 Posted by shaddix (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello there. :)

I need a little help from you Guys. i got the "Spawn Origins Collection: Deluxe Edition Volume 1" (no signature) and i want to sell it, but i dont know what price to charge for it.

According to ebay and amazon the price varies from 66$ to around 500$ but both of them are out of stock and often you get redirected to Volume 2. Maybe someone here has an Idea since im not a Comic collector and a total noob. :)

regards

shaddix

#2 Posted by shaddix (3 posts) - - Show Bio

So erm... i could really use some good advice maybe,... someone? please. :)

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@shaddix: The simple answer is 'Charge what you want'. If someone is willing to pay $500 then they have more money than sense. Second hand items are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them.

As for an 'official' pricing, then you can easily find Comic Price Guide by googling the phrase 'comic price guide'. It's free to join and you can search for prices that are constantly updated.

#4 Posted by shaddix (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the answer Xerox, shame on me did not find that Price guide. However, iam quite shocked there is no Spawn section within the US Comics section.

#5 Edited by Tyriall (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi. I'm in Australia and i have been looking for Volume one for a little while now? I would be interested in taking it off your hands if you still have it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.